Favorite app?

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Just been on jury service and anyone who's done it knows how much waiting around doing fuck all there is.
I ran out of games and shit so quickly, and there was only really one person there mildly interesting/talkative.

They told me about Bloom fm.

Download it. It's free for today only.

Pretty sick dnb selection.

Awesome for "borrowing" tracks then going through the list and bagging your favourites.

I realise this sounds a lot like spam, but it's not haha.

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Jury Service is horrendously boring. I had the most mind-numbing case going, even at the Old Borely

Crackle has got a few jokes films on it

Plenty of Fish doe lol

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Also - it must be a tasty case if they've gone through the trouble to keep you in over the weekend?!

Otherwise, you work/spam for Bloom.fm....:teeth:

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Nah i wasnt there over the weekend.
And nothing too interesting, majority of them shouldnt have even come to court. But thats nothing new.

But seriously, Bloom is sick. Excellent user interface, pretty awesome results for related artists and stuff to. I love the whole circle scrolling thing.

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Sleep Cycle, Probably the geekiest app around but useful as fuck- monitors you as you sleep and works out when you're in your lightest sleep for when you wanna wake up, means you rarely oversleep, can't live without it now lol.

Also a massive Instagram whore too. Fully love that hipster shit.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Sleep Cycle, Probably the geekiest app around but useful as fuck- monitors you as you sleep and works out when you're in your lightest sleep for when you wanna wake up, means you rarely oversleep, can't live without it now lol.

Also a massive Instagram whore too. Fully love that hipster shit.
You're sleep pattern's controlled by an app?! That shit's scary...

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
ive got an app that records sound while you sleep, and you can hear f you were sleep talking and stuff.. pretty cool if you talk in your sleep

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
dont talk to me about sleep anyone know what to do with really bad snorers apart from put the pillow over their head?