Favorite all time DnB artist

Probably gonna say Ed Rush + Optical, altho I'm basing that on mostly their older material, like, Metalheadz and early-half Virus Recordings stuff. I've got a lot of artists I respect and like just as much, but their stuff appeals to my tastes more consistently.

That said, Paradox, Decoder, Biostasis, Dom and Roland, and Source Direct are like a revolving door for that spot at any given moment, hell even artists in different sub-genres are like Total Science, DRS + Markey, Trace, J Majik and Goldie.

- - - Updated - - -

I neglected to mention either 90's Dillinja, pre-shite-period Photek, or indeed Source Direct, so yeah, you can pretty much ignore anything i have to say about DnB from now on tbh.

Lol don't sweat it man; I forgot Dillinja and Photek too but they're definitely in my rotation every now and then. Didn't forget Source Direct tho.

I'd of also mention J Majik, Jonny L (older stuff) and DJ Dextrous, but Dex didn't do DnB and we are talking DnB producers here, so....

terpz gonna kill me up i'm still not a fan of calibre... no doubt he is a good producer but like to say favourite is to enjoy it and i just don't

im gonna through bredren into here...

up and comer that its putting out fantastic release... bought their entire back cat and not one i dont enjoy

My Calibre recommendations:
-Mr. Maverick
-Waiting
-the entire Deranged EP on Soul:r

Back
Top Bottom