fave year in dnb

the_voice

VIP Junglist
whats ya fave year in dnb i got into dnb in 1999

but i have to say i love the 1997 hardstep sound and 94 jungel sound there my fave years was never arounf them days but just love them real drum and bass

what are your fave years

03/04

basically when i gained my passion for the music.

I listened to it alot before then but didnt really take notice to different artists ect

but i have to say i love the 1997 hardstep sound and 94 jungel sound there my fave years was never arounf them days but just love them real drum and bass

what are your fave years

those exact years you mentioned and 1999 also

Dunno cant pick one, I'm lookin forward to this year especially with Sub's, Brookes Brother's & Fresh's albums droppin... Gonna be a big year

what are your fave years

My favourite year/s was 3 years to be exact as around this time i was going three to four times a month and those threee years were 94, 95 and 96.

Btw the hardstep sound was evident from as early as late 94 early 95 (pioneered by Grooverider) and was more predominent in those years then in 97, 97 in my eyes got darker as i remember Renegade Hardware coming through heavy that year!

Last edited:
seriously, though i have only been in the scene for about 6 years im happy with where it is today....dnb is evolving every year.... there are whole host of DJ's and producers right now covering all aspects.

with more producers reiterating the old skool vibes in there tunes and what not whilst simultaneously being inventive in their ways Drum N Bass can only keep getting better.

well thats what i feel anyway

Every year before Nicky BM started playing jump up loads:( nah just had to rant there, i've liked every year so , but at one point i was quite particular to late 90's Ray Keith etc, so perhaps a definitive answer would be late 90's/v early 2000's

Back
Top Bottom