Fave soap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I know you all watch at least ONE every now and then, but which one do you watch?

Evening wise, Eastenders has to be the one, London posse!

Daytime, there is only one choice! NEIGHBOURS :D

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Dont really tend to watch any as I think that most of them are too dire to watch but if I had to pick one it'd have to be Hollyoaks as they have a good quantity of quality eye candy in there.

Oh shit, just thought does Dream Team count?. Thats pretty phat. The one in which Paul Robinson of Neighbours fame is the club chairman. I think that I would watch this a lot if I had Sky digital.

Big up the Harchester massive. Bo.

:D

Weeeellllllllll myyyyyy fav soap is the pink one...u know the one that bubbles a lot?Well thats the one....uhuh

no actually i dont even watch telly anymore,....since the beginning of this schoolyear...and stuu..i think u r the life of this board,cause nobody actually writes anything here....so big up!;)
(and dont think im a suck-up!)
ez..

suck up! :D

hehe, me?...eastenders, closely followed by Emmerdale
when I can ever be arsed to go downstairs and watch em that is ;)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Estell said:
Weeeellllllllll myyyyyy fav soap is the pink one...u know the one that bubbles a lot?Well thats the one....uhuh

no actually i dont even watch telly anymore,....since the beginning of this schoolyear...and stuu..i think u r the life of this board,cause nobody actually writes anything here....so big up!;)
(and dont think im a suck-up!)
ez..
Damn suck ups! ;)

Nah, when it comes to a forum, they take time, whenever I get a chance, I'll post. We are starting to get more regular posters, but as I just said, it takes time :D

Time, time, time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.