Fave Nightlife 4 Tune ???

Tight_fisted

just wondering what everybody else is feeling personally machine is a monster but the lunar bass Commix rmx is killing me :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun: The Pure definition of a wobbler man What about everyone else ???

listened to the first 3 tunes then, well thats it.
Bored.

Haters welcome lol

Edit: not really listened. Is it worth a listen. :lol:

i havent heard it yet..i wernt a big fan of the first n third ones but i love the second one..especially the producer cd it has a few of andys classic tunes

Too much hype over one album. A collab of tunes mixed by your fav DJ.

Nothing against any participating artists tunes and that but this got hyped for months and months before the release. Any new stuff on the album you aint gonna get hold of, i don't know as i don't follow dnb like i used too.

NO.

fave tunes on the album are talk to frank remix, machine, streetlife, judgement, artisan vip ahhhh theres just toooooo many phatties on there. . . follow the light aswell!

Too much hype over one album. A collab of tunes mixed by your fav DJ.

Nothing against any participating artists tunes and that but this got hyped for months and months before the release. Any new stuff on the album you aint gonna get hold of, i don't know as i don't follow dnb like i used too.

NO.

i know i prefer artists albums because u can see how versatile they aree

with a compilation album theres not much work

I prefer albums where they aint released stuff, but to say that in this day and age you cant do albums like that so how you gonna win.

Its like someone the other day asked me to send them DVD's of all my sets an stuff(YOU got 100's of DVD's THEN) LOL, thing was he wanted to pay me for MY sets.

No chance, i neva made em so piss off, but people trade like this everyday, unreleased bits are gonna be unleashed.

most of the tunes on nightlife are unreleased! I personally love it but you cant please everyone.
Fav tunes are Culture Shock - Kronix and Spor - Stop It.
BIG

Back
Top Bottom