FAVE 3 DJS/MCS

Gilo

Self explanatory..

DJs

1. Hazard - just for his selection
2. Marky - usual brings something new to each set. Tight mixing aswell
3. Die - legendary DJ, good producer aswell.

Mcs

1. Eksman - Always pulling out new lyrics
2. Evil-B - Something fresh, really good flow
3. Foxy - Fuck off lol, for jokes. Been around for years.
Bit of coincidence all in the Nu Breed.

I reckon Moonie will be big soon aswell. Anyone hear him at Westfest? Really get the crowd going.

Bukem
Dr S Gachet(Need more gachet)
Ratty

Mc's
Conrad. :cool:
Never really liked mc's when listening to sets. Many an excellent set has been ruined because of this.
Hats off though, some of them can spit.

andy c - guarenteed to smash it each and every single time, you know he's always guna hit that drop, even when it's not humanly possible

friction - as above, but brings a little bit of the darker element into it. wicked selection. he's getting better and better everytime i see him

marky - always looks like he's having fun and has a load of tricks up his sleeve, good time vibes as well as a varried selectoin

sp:mc - always holds it down, and he compliments the dj rather than making it about himself like others....

det - when i think of a rave and i think of a voice, i think of det. he's got the perfect tone.

dynamite - could be at hospitality, shogun, fabric, run, anywhere, he always adapts his style for the occasion, always gets the crowd going.

DJ's

LTJ Bukem
Grooverider
Peshay

MC's

Conrad
Bassman
Mad P (i miss this fella not being at the frontline anymore)

Mampi- Dark and Grimey

Andy C - Futureistic and spacy

Hype or Shy FX - Each and every

MC's

Skiba - He got some crap lyrics but overall he has lyrical skill which few can test

Eks - Respect

Fatman DEEEEE - Original

What has happened to Shabba?- Dont do drugs

Im not felling the Birminham/Midlands MC style. They are getting more skillful lately tho... Roll that tongue rude bwoy

DJs:

Andy C-I love going to the club when he's playing. I can't get enough. There's always that moment when he's playing where you say, "Did he just do that!?"

DJ Hype-Another great one. His beat-juggling and scratching skills are so good. It's greatness to hear it in person.

Black Sun Empire-When I saw them in person, it was probably one of the best DJ sets I have gone to.

MCs:

Dynamite-I don't think I have ever heard anything that I didn't like from Dynamite. I think he compliments the DJ so well.

Eksman-I have seen him in a lot of sets. He has tremendous skills.

Fearless-Although I haven't heard a whole lot from Fearless in my 4 years of listening to Drum & Bass, I do enjoy listening to sets with him very much.

That's my 3 favorite DJs & MCs. Hopefully, you guys aren't like, "WTF, you don't know your head from your arse!"

At people who put DET...

Each to their own, but can you really understand what he says, lol. I understand what Riisu says about his voice and he's got good flow but I really cant see how he can compare to tthe likes of Eks, Foxy, Skiba etc...

Just my opinion

Dj 's >

da one nd only Andyy C! just gt into Drum n bass becus of him!!
Friction. Sick dirty basslines and grimey tunes!
Mampi Swift. and well mampi his double drops and he has sum heavy sets!!

Mc's >

Mc shabba D! sick flow sick lyrics all time best!
Eksman! always cumin up wit new lyrics!
Mc det! tho u cnt understand wat he's sayin he flows gd wen he wnts to!

Last edited:
90`S
DJ`S
MICKEY FINN
KENNY KEN
DEVIOUS D
MC`S
HYPER RIP D
BASSMAN
DETT

PRESENT DJ`S
HAZARD
DANGEROUS D
SLY
MC`S
BASSMAN
JUICEMAN
SPYDA

You know what pack this is from, or event?
devious_d_n_dj_ron-telepathy_new_year_extravaganza

Back
Top Bottom