FAVE 3 DJS/MCS

Jungledon - yes man! Bukem and the Ratty ! nuff respek Ratty is highly underated and he could smash it up believe!
Sirus - Mc Mad P - O MY GOSH! He was a legend back in the day , Slipmatt Dreamscape 10 is still one of my favourites with him on...
" The mysteries of the world a dem a really meant to be cos me on the microphone a you a listen to me speak "
CLASSIC
I have to say though i bought a new cd last year Top Buzz new mix of old skool stuff , and mad p is not the legend he once was. A real shame - i don't know whether too much weed has melted his brain or he needs to be in front of 20,000 people to rock it rather than in a studio.....
I don't really have favourite Dj's more favourite mixes, but here goes....

RANDALL
BUKEM
RATTY
and new skool...
Marcus Intalex
Mampi Swift

Mc's
GQ
BASSMAN
MAD P (old skool)

Old skool jungle

DJ's

Mickey Finn
Nickey Blackmarket
Brockie

Mc's

Stevie Hyper D
Skibadee
Trigga/Bassman (like them both equally and prefer when they mc together b2b on sets)

90`S
DJ`S
MICKEY FINN
KENNY KEN
DEVIOUS D
MC`S
HYPER RIP D
BASSMAN
DETT

PRESENT DJ`S
HAZARD
DANGEROUS D
SLY
MC`S
BASSMAN
JUICEMAN
SPYDA

have you herd dangerous d return of the q set, he pulls off a fair few clashers. Defo hazard and sly tho there big

1) - Any from the Full Cycle Camp

2) - Simon Bassline Smith

3) - Friction

Mc's

1) - Eskman

2) - Dynamite

3) - Skiba

YEAH THE BASSLINE IS ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'
:rave:

Gotta B 'HYPE' - He fukin smacks it
Then Andy C - Always drops it hard
ummm...then its gotta B....Zinc!

SKIBBA - Phat lyric's and he can chat em heavy..
DET - Badboi on the MC...
Iv started to really like 'Dynamite' - he is pretty cool on the mic keeps it flowing...

Daft

DJ's:
1. Hazard
2. Andy C
3. Jaydan (know he dont get many big bookings but everytime i see him locally he smashs it!)

MC's:
1. Eksman
2. Fun
3. GQ

Producer's:
1. Hazard
2. G Dub
3. Sub Focus

1. Break- hits it every time
2.andy c- obvious reasons
3.loxy- incredible at the end last week!

dunno bout mc's probs stamina eksman and sense

Self explanatory..

DJs

1. Hazard - just for his selection
2. Marky - usual brings something new to each set. Tight mixing aswell
3. Die - legendary DJ, good producer aswell.

Mcs

1. Eksman - Always pulling out new lyrics
2. Evil-B - Something fresh, really good flow
3. Foxy - Fuck off lol, for jokes. Been around for years.
Bit of coincidence all in the Nu Breed.

I reckon Moonie will be big soon aswell. Anyone hear him at Westfest? Really get the crowd going.

YES bruv moonies goin all the way man! u fuckin know it! Moonies got his own party goin down on friday 29th feb @ the blue mountain bristol. Every1 needs to come along, gunna b BIG! Rince out and Urban mesh 1st birthday. All new breed crew on the mic, G dub, Taxman, scheme, gary k, interface gettin the party off the head!. gunna be a road block!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=71961973
for more info on on mc moonie and rince out & urban mesh.

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom