Fav mix so far this year?

Theres been alot from the start of 2009. The ones that stand out for me though are:

Markus Intalex's solution radio part 1,2,3.
Spectrasoul & Loxy on Metalheadz takeover (DnB TV)
Rockwell DOA mix
Calyx & Teebee @ Last Renegade @ The End
D Bridge & SP on rinse FM
Spy on DnB Tv

dj nuera - wax on wax off 2009
Nuera's wax on wax off
Nuera Wax on Wax Off

You guys are tooo kind :)

In terms of member mixes there have been so many like everyone has mentioned.
Controller, Prospekt, Fazer, Riisu, Flicky, Kemzino, Safety, Dexcell, Rocksteady and loads more im sure iv missed. Everyone has been on top form this year!

The mix I have listen to the most this year is Andy C 3 deck at Random Concept 19. Such a sick set.
Other than that Spor B2B Chris Renegade was a massive one for me.
Non DnB its gotta be, Craze's mix and Toejams mix.

Kind of cheating cause it came out October last year, but I only heard it for the first time this year a few weeks ago and I Love it:

Drum & Bass Arena podcast - 30 October 2008 - Brookes Brothers

Controller vs Prospekt! feeling all the tunes on there and its over 2hrs long!
is this what u want? yes! yes it is thank u very much!

gotta mention wax on wax off, pick n mix vol 2, safteys mix n blend & knights of the sound table ... all fucking awesome mix tapes that'll stay on the pod for the foreseeable future!

1. June Miller - Experimental Podcast
2. Rodigan V Poison Dart
3. World Cup Clash 2009
4. Andy C @ The End
5. Zinc @ The End

definately akros audio volume 2, dexcells latest 3 deck has been played many times already, still isnt getting stale!! recently went back and noticed noizze had a dnbarena podcast too, one of my fav podcasts from dnbarena!! so many more!
i only really download members mixes i think alot of the time the mixing is better , only downside is u dnt come across many dubs!!

Woah thanks for all the mentions! Much appreciated, there will be a part 2 in the Autumn time when Prospekt stops taking so many holidays and decides to buy some tunes ;)

I'v had so many mixes on rotation man, Riisu & Fazers latest installment is sick (still waiting on my cd's boss)
Dexcells summer spectacoooolar is great summer vibes man been bumping it in the car.
Nuera's wax on wax off, Flicky's dubstep mix, Toejams hiphop thing are all fucking sick too.
Been caining a mix by Solitude called "In Too Deep-Vol1" wicked vibes on that.
I know there's more i just can't think right now.

Other than that it's been Autonomic podcasts, Lenzmans Gram agency mix, Commix @ Urban artforms, Spectrasoul on dnbtv, AMC & Rhymes fully charged, the hardware sets from the end, D Bridge & klute on Koolfm etc etc

Bluefoot and High Roller tink they was both last year but still blaze these out at least once a week!!

Wasn't posted on this forum cos it's in the shops (also yes, it was live, fuck it, it's a great mix) but Commix on Fabic Live 44 played a FLAWLESS set.

Nice liquid/soft one, but defo worth the fiver it costs.

Back
Top Bottom