fav jump up tunes from ppl who dont like jump up

chris getme

Dub Logic
I love every kind of dnb. all of it. Yes I agree the direction jump up is goin in is annoyin but I no 90% of ppl who slag it off hav guilty little pleasures.
So fav jump up tunes particularly of the kind that ppl slate and from the ppl who slate it. New, old, wot ur feelin atm

Ill go first: Vital elements - gangsta sound (mutated forms remix)
Hazard - wait for it
Bassface sascha - international sound.
Zen - in full effect
original sin - overfiend (the wompy one, theres a thread about it.)

Dont let this decend into an argument bout whether jump up is good or not plz... Discuss.

DJ Zinc "Super Sharp Shooter (Remix)" Ganja Records.

The best there ever was!

Ill go first: Vital elements - gangsta sound (mutated forms remix)
Hazard - wait for it
Bassface sascha - international sound.
Zen - in full effect
original sin - overfiend (the wompy one, theres a thread about it.)

Isn't that stuff Clownstep though? Jump Up was finished by the close of the 90s.

clownstep is got nothing to do with jump up. it was a word used by dylan to describe andy c and shimons song body rock. cus it made him think of dancing clowns. now its developed into a word for haters to use aginst weird sounding jump up.

its all jump up this shimah and hazard and that

my fav jump up songs would be soming by original sin like trinity i spose. nice intros for original sin :D

Last edited:
The Force - Keep Rockin
Shy FX - Ra
Hype - No One
Dillinja - Twist em Out
Humanoid - Tibetan Mist
Hazard - Busted

What ever that last tune on hazards innovation in the sun set is.

Makes me shit myself.

Taxman & Heist's 'Seen' is big as well.

Last edited:
twisted individual - nail bomb

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pbs1x9OR0eM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pbs1x9OR0eM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
oh i guess i can comment as i pretty much worship the likes of current value, limewax, tech itch ect.

Heist - Sleep in ya eyes ...is a huge tune
Taxman - Evasion(2008 mix)
Hazard & D-Minds - Ho Bass
Clipz - Offline....alot of people hate this tune, i actually really like it and admire the production.

that made me sound really ghey:teeth: lol

Back
Top Bottom