fav jump up tunes from ppl who dont like jump up

Im always prone to a bit of jump-up bashing... but

I pretty much like anything by Cabbie, Tantrum Desire (although not strictly jump-up).... theres a few more.... but right right now... Cabbie and Tantrum are the only peeps. AAHH!! High Roller.... liking his stuff right now aswell...

I don't really like jump up

However, I like most tunes by Hazard and Taxman

In general, I like tunes that are dirty and heavy as opposed to just being irritating, although that is subjective so isn't such a clear preference...

As for specific tunes, at the moment I'm particularly feeling:

Heist - Barny Rubbel
Hazard - Meat Bubbles
PA - Merky Waters

to name a few seriously heavy bits..

I love jump up and who cares wot its called wether is clownstep, chump up wobble wot ever if ya like it buzz off it....

I'm sooooooo with you there mate, i do care about all these shit names though, fucking clownstep.....WTF.......it's ALL Drum & Bass and we should embrace each style and fuck off the silly names.

Thank You.

Seriously??

Twist em out is pure clownstep and I need to get that record off Discogs Marketplace.

I just ordered Marvline "Learn to love" on Profile 1992 so that Dill track will have to wait.

'Clownstep' A name by the haters

That doesn't work because I like clownstep now. I even named my mini after it, his name is "Clown" :clown:

Clown_001b.jpg

Clowns_Mininav_b.jpg

:clown: I love Clown! :clown:

The name fits on so many levels

I just thought of another.... Notice the paddle under Clowns GPS. Thats the STEP... CLOWN'S STEPtronic shifter. *LOL*

Damn... Have you ever felt that you just spent 27k just to make a joke on an internet message board. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom