FAV Jump Up ATM

Swear we had a boat thread....
2he1nc.jpg

liking the new twisted individual out today, also jeopardize ep on calypso is heavy.

bit disappointed with nu elementz "X" album tbh. good producer but all tracks on it sound exactly like everything else he's done in the last 3 years.

liking the new twisted individual out today, also jeopardize ep on calypso is heavy.

bit disappointed with nu elementz "X" album tbh. good producer but all tracks on it sound exactly like everything else he's done in the last 3 years.

Not heard the twisted stuff yet but I want to talk about the Nu Elementz X album.

I thought it was going to be an instant bag but merh. Repent (VIP), Perfect and Darkside are good. Shame really because like you say excellent producer but I've not been hyped about a release since Loud & Clear tbh

Just heard the twisted ep and omg he's back!!!

Sink hole for the win.

Not heard the twisted stuff yet but I want to talk about the Nu Elementz X album.

I thought it was going to be an instant bag but merh. Repent (VIP), Perfect and Darkside are good. Shame really because like you say excellent producer but I've not been hyped about a release since Loud & Clear tbh
yeah, Darkside was the only tune I D/L'd off juno... never mind. there's still a lot of good stuff about

Back
Top Bottom