FAV Jump Up ATM

play the game is heavy. big cat was another one from back then I liked

hazard has been on tour with hype in US the last few weeks I think. whether he is done releasing tunes is anyone's guess..

Big Cat!

Yea it will be interesting to see where Hazard comes back with his production. Serum, Voltage, Benny L all leading the way at the moment

Big Cat!

Yea it will be interesting to see where Hazard comes back with his production. Serum, Voltage, Benny L all leading the way at the moment

Totally agree,

I just hope the signing to Hospital doesn't ruin them.

Last edited:

Had that tune in my head the last week from Hazards 2018 Inno in the Sun. Wouldn't have pegged it as him, but thinking about it, it has all the signs. I do wish he would release some new bits. It's going on 6 years or more now and he easily has an LP's worth of fresh stuff, not to mention all the old old stuff, vips and so much stuff from his Fabric CD that never saw the light of day

Been hearing that second tune, Sun, in some Hazard sets too. As mentioned Limited keeps getting better and better. Read somewhere, someone thought it wouldn't be too long before Hype would sign him, and it's been a while since they took on Tyke And Annix to their roster. Before that, they got G-Dub and Taxman in one go. Heard this is coming on Playaz, possible on an EP as I've heard one that fits his trademarks with a Jaguar vocal and growl like a cat + another with lot's of wild animal sounds

Second drop is filth too

Lots of new Limited in here too. Also anyone know the one at 16:32? Guessing new T>I

Back
Top Bottom