Fav Drum and Bass DJ Or MC

CuntyMcCunt

to be raped by?

Mine would have to be Mampi Swift or Dett. I think Swift must have a mampi dong, well atleast he does in my dreams, i would love to take his full length. Dett for those days when im feeling sore, im sure he would be a gentle rapist and im sure due to the roids his cock would be rather small.

Either way if they could be hot and sweaty it would be best. I would love to be grabbed around the neck by either of these men and taken to a dark corner in the rex where they would fill me with their love juice and leave me crying in a corner feeling unloved and in need of a wank.

Come on who in the scene would you like to be raped by and where?

to be raped by?

Mine would have to be Mampi Swift or Dett. I think Swift must have a mampi dong, well atleast he does in my dreams, i would love to take his full length. Dett for those days when im feeling sore, im sure he would be a gentle rapist and im sure due to the roids his cock would be rather small.

Either way if they could be hot and sweaty it would be best. I would love to be grabbed around the neck by either of these men and taken to a dark corner in the rex where they would fill me with their love juice and leave me crying in a corner feeling unloved and in need of a wank.

Come on who in the scene would you like to be raped by and where?

Mate you need some help. http://www.samaritans.org/

i'd let these 2 have thier way wiv me, i suppose its not rape if i give my consent tho!
rap.jpg

0c30b46fc4a90bc917aafb26a2db2993.jpg

Thread reeks of thos little mugs that got banned ages ago, cant remember their names now.

Back
Top Bottom