Fatman D

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr A

VIP Junglist
ne1 knw ne sets where fatman goin sik i cnt gt enuff of him atm lol safe.

He's on Hazard at RC 17 which is pretty fresh, but also on there is Skibba, Shabba and Spyda. I ain't heard any sets recent with him on is own. Not a big fan of MC's but i think the Fatmans quality.

nekuone

Last Hysteria original sin/mickey finn set, hot as your mom, alongside Trigga, last fatman very big appearance i can remember

slimbo011

HATE IS A STRONG WORD.. BUT I RELE RELE RELE DONT LIKE UUUUU.

MC DVS.

YE BT I IS FOKIN LAVIN FATMAN D DAN E IS SO SECK MEKE MEH WANA GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mcbeckzman :P

Kinetik MC - GoodFellaz
VIP Junglist
Daventry, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
you all suck fucking dik
accept mrG he was only person to actually put it nicely

ur all whiney fucks tbh

so what i dont spell words how there fucking meant to be this ISN'T a fucking english exam, i'm not at school i do it because im used to text language and maybe if you wern't all 30 yr old sad forum hopping cunts u know WTF that is.

joe_newman

VIP Junglist
He has only asked for some links to Fatman D sets and no one gave a decent answer except MR A and gravy dnb, whats the point in coming into a thread and give some one a load of grief??

Anyway there isnt many new sets with him only the ones that have been mentioned

also swearing at people isnt gonna get you far beckzman, just a bit of friendly advise!

fastfret

people should b able to write however they want. If you seriously can't understand it then fair enough but taking the piss doesn't do anything. the only thing is that it can get a bit irritating.

I don't really like fatman d because he is jarring

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
you all suck fucking dik
accept mrG he was only person to actually put it nicely

ur all whiney fucks tbh

so what i dont spell words how there fucking meant to be this ISN'T a fucking english exam, i'm not at school i do it because im used to text language and maybe if you wern't all 30 yr old sad forum hopping cunts u know WTF that is.

You need to watch what you say noob.

$pyto

Wavey Farms
VIP Junglist
Evryone just takin d piss owta dat mcbeckzman for requesting sets in a way tht mite be different to what they know is pathetic. 'Thanking' those piss-takes is even more pathetic!!

Fatman D is jarring on his own, he's on the Subfocus set from Westfest 2008 tho. Mind you he's wiv Bensta who's arguably even more jarring!!

Seriously tho pplz this is drum n bass it's all bout unity so stop d fukin hate!!!

Peace.

scampi

what is up with people ganging up on people on this forum? he dun fuk all wrong n u got him banned, hope to see u back on soon bruv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom