DnB Fatkids - Find me

It is as graceful and nice as always fatkids. Are you still in Argentina, or did you go back to France? I am listening on headphones, however, the song sounds so lovely and lush.

^^^^ Exactly what the gentleman or woman above me said.. soo lush and serene and chill and soothing and calming and all of the above :D

It is as graceful and nice as always fatkids. Are you still in Argentina, or did you go back to France? I am listening on headphones, however, the song sounds so lovely and lush.

hey yo long time ! glad to see u keep doing good tracks on your side too ! yes i'm in Argentina once again, i went back to France in January-February since it was actually my summer holidays, I bought an Akai mini (i was actually playing midi notes with my computer keyboard before... and handwriting automations hehehe) ! and know i'm hiding up from the cold in my flat making beats and raging at my french friends pictures of the beach in facebook, lol ! thanks for listening mate

^^^^ Exactly what the gentleman or woman above me said.. soo lush and serene and chill and soothing and calming and all of the above :D

thanks ! i'm glad you feel that about the track, it was the point !

always love your stuff, didn't disappoint again :) Hope you stick at the liquid dnb as I think you have a great feel for it !

ye big up to you for always checking and listening since a long time, really cool ! i'm glad you enjoyed it. As for the dnb, i'll definitely stick with the liquid ones, because thats the kind of track i enjoy the most in dnb, but i still want to learn and to get better at other genres like deephouse and stuff like that, but i probably wont upload these since i'm pretty bad at it lol

Keep up the great work!:) That second drop is just too deep!

thanks mate!!

Beautiful track, very lush, nice one mate

thanks guys ! still in love with your track Exile ! those reversed pianos notes....

Thanks mate, on a sidenote, why did you change your name from azote to FatKids?

uh azote was the name of my soundcloud page i guess cause i had no idea how i should call it ant thats just the first thing i had in mind, i dont know why. But i dont think i've uploaded anything under the name of Azote, although my memory is certainly not the best haha, and Fatkids was just cause i had no idea and my nick in some online video game was Fatkidscantump so i just took fatkids. I've never been good at finding names wether its for a nickname or for a track so yeah... :P

Back
Top Bottom