FAT DNB TUNE ON JO WILEY TODAY.....ANYONE KNOW IT?

superduperdappa said:
I heard this tune today on Jo Whiley's show today at lunctime (cant remember cos I try not to look at the clock!!!!) and it got all the people bubbling, even the old girls.

It was the only Dnb track she played it had an MC chatting...........anyone help me out PLEASE......

Thanks(y)
Most likely 'Deep' by TC featuring MC Jakes (y)

if it goes starts of talking randem like merking veggie la la
when bassline comes in,reminds u of a dilli toon ,heavy stab type bass ...

chorus ... t tinanic something something makes the girls panic 1 penny to a penny something something cant manage

then yes it is THE LEGEND TC / JAKES - DEEP !!!

GOOD TO HERE IF IT IS GETTING A ROTATION ON RADIO 1,FINGERSCROSSED FOR A CHART HIT,ITS GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CROSS OVER AND CHARTABLE JUST NEED THE MAINSTREAM DAY LISTENERS TO GET WITH IT,HENCE RADIO >>> IT NEEDS DAY TIME PLAY << GET ON IT U FAGGERTS .... <<< DONT U KNOW A BIG TOON WHEN U HEAR IT !!! NO 6MONTHS TO LATE ??? WANKERS IN SUITS WHO GET PAID FAR TO MUCH PAPER QUEEN TO KNOW WHATS BIG AND WHATS NOT ??? HAY HO CANT SAY IM BITTER CAUSE MY NAMES NOT JOHN SMITHS ????

TC / JAKES === IM NOT INTO THE RX ON PLATE BUT THE ORIGINAL :::::::: AMAZING :::::: TOP 40 ::::: BUY YOURSELF A HOUSE ::: DESERVE IT

FINGERSCROSSED FOR U :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dutty: :dutty: :dutty: :dutty: :dutty: :dutty: :dutty: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dutty: :dutty: :dutty: :dutty: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

something like that / its on the bingo sessions cd plus grooverider smacks it out on 1 xtra week ,infact every non neuro dj id say is playing it ...

simple but yet catchy !!! i hope that tc/jakes hit the top 40 ,they have put alot of work in over the last year or so,seriously made a name for himself ...

:applause: :applause:

hard work pays off !!!

that back up or back off thing is causing a stir aswell / took me a while for me ears to over all like ,but its grown on me proberly cause ruffstuff plays it alot ....

tc = 06 your year sir .... knowledge producer or new comer no doubt !!!

Back
Top Bottom