Fat chicks.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
losing weight is like drug or alcohol abuse or being a fucking idiot, its not like convincing someone to start listening to guns and roses instead of public enemy,
if they dont want help, and dont actually believe they have to, they wont. but it is of course possible, so you have your work cut out for you.

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
i think its all about gentle persuasion and hinting in a way where they think it first...

for example, invite the fat chick in question out for a day at a theme park and go to a roller coaster that she wouldnt be able to get on, wait for the operator to dismiss her due to her weight and then let HER figure that she needs to lose some weight. Other activities which will achieve the desired effect include skydiving, bungee jumping, waterskiing etc.

other ways which you could hint at it would be to take her on loads of mountainous walks, join a boxing league so she would realize that she is not in the featherweight category, feed her dodgey Indian food, gift voucher for gastric band.... all about gentle persuasion

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
damm.

its always the cool chicks who are abit chubby ae?

not that i don't mind... but i mind! ya know?

other ways which you could hint at it would be to take her on loads of mountainous walks, join a boxing league so she would realize that she is not in the featherweight category, feed her dodgey Indian food, gift voucher for gastric band.... all about gentle persuasion
im gunna try these..

dunno where id get that gift voucher

- - - Updated - - -

the thing is right.. and this is key.. SHES 18!

which is bloody lovely for a man of my age.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah, but ill tell you wherein the real challenge lies: uggos.
convice her to have a nose job, get braces and her underbite fixed. THAT is a challenge. cute girls will have cosmetic surgery in a heartbeat, there is something to be said for that. i dont know what.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
naa this chick is propa cute like. real nice.. and shes got crackin tits. shes not overweight.. shes just.. abit bigger than me yanno? if we wrestled.. she'd win.. easy..

it all depends on what her pussy looks like.. thats the game breaker for me.

if its dead rose.

im patting dat.

straight in the car.

burn out.

Adam told me that. and hes a wise fella. the boy knows his fannys!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
he is very knowledgable that is true. but fat girls usually have innies, in my experience.

- - - Updated - - -

ive been looking at underbite surgery and nosejob before and after pics and its soooooo nice frrrrrrrreoowwwwwwwww phooooowwwwarrrrr hawwwwwwwwwwrrrrrr

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
shes not overweight.. shes just.. abit bigger than me yanno? if we wrestled.. she'd win.. easy..
i misjudged the situation. now you have said this it sounds like she is fine and you should be going to the gym more and getting bigger. if the mountain doesnt come to Mohammed, then mohammed should get bigger so that he is bigger and stronger than his girlfriend. Very easy to point the finger and say that she needs to slim down to your level. just sayin...

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
naa this chick is propa cute like. real nice.. and shes got crackin tits. shes not overweight.. shes just.. abit bigger than me yanno? if we wrestled.. she'd win.. easy..

it all depends on what her pussy looks like.. thats the game breaker for me.

if its dead rose.

im patting dat.

straight in the car.

burn out.

Adam told me that. and hes a wise fella. the boy knows his fannys!
i can tell she takes it straight in the arse all ready but please continue

- - - Updated - - -

hold on to her chicken wings while your smashing that from behind

while your smashing it make sure you give them a tickle.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is just death isnt it? when they say that? i once said to a girl on her period 'something something not when youre all yucky' and i used the word yucky which i think is rather kind and i think youd agree, but she, fast as a reptile hyena gunslinger went 'im not yucky!' and it was so pms-y, it was an intimate moment too, like adam and even in the garden of good and evil

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
losing weight is like drug or alcohol abuse or being a fucking idiot, its not like convincing someone to start listening to guns and roses instead of public enemy,
if they dont want help, and dont actually believe they have to, they wont. but it is of course possible, so you have your work cut out for you.
Actual, proper, real, good advice from Karl....

The fuck?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yes, physical and certainly mental abuse has been known to work against fatgirl-itis. of couse most dont lose weight so much as die, which is almost the same thing, only instead of a few kilos, they shed their entire weight. but no harm done, theres more where that came from. they call it an epidemic ffs, you cannot make me think any person propagating that is a good thing.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i was just quoting redman nega
but fat chicks need love to.
i prefer chicks with a bit of something to them. i dont need no trick with knee caps and elbows sticking out all over her looking like an bulimic ethiopian on atkins