FaSter, last night...

Oni-13

! WolfMentality !
Heavy night!
Got in with Guest I didn't even know I had, (big up Eastman!) saw Twisted @the door.
He stepped up back2back with SS and both ripped it!
Formation dubz flyin' out the box... :finger2:

Mampi's set was BIG as always, Double-Dropping riddims 95% of his set... :devilslay
Any1 else there?

didnt manage 2 go myself9werent really feeling the line up) but heard from a few ppl that went that it was fairly busy.i went last week and was very impressed wiv how busy it was,i thought the hardware event there was busy purely b'cos it was hardware but obviously word is getting around and this event is going from strength 2 strength.big up the faster crew 4 having the balls (and money)2 put on a weekly event.peace

Ure blatantly one of dem manz dat say how they aint reaching out cos they aint feeling it when da truth is they can't afford it cos they are some guttersnipe bras yout

mirkymanz said:
Ure blatantly one of dem manz dat say how they aint reaching out cos they aint feeling it when da truth is they can't afford it cos they are some guttersnipe bras yout

ight bredda, we iz got bare bone kats in da south you get me breadbin?

If you is got beef, come 'un get your claret spilt by :bruce: outside TIME.

Safeways blud Safeways.

zoob said:
ight bredda, we iz got bare bone kats in da south you get me breadbin?

If you is got beef, come 'un get your claret spilt by :bruce: outside TIME.

Safeways blud Safeways.
Ha ha! :uberlaugh

sdm said:
WTF is a bone cat? Perhaps myself and M-Code need to start using this phrase around here.

This???

AC17D06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom