Faster @ Cable NYE 2011

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
http://www.cable-london.com/broadcast/single/friction-heads-up-cable-nye

Main Room: Friction, Cyantific, Rockwell, Youngsta, Randall , Wilkinson, Spectrasoul, Basher
Red Room: Marcus Intalex, D-Bridge, Break , Total Science, Ulterior Motive, Bailey
Main Bar: Geeneus , Last Japan, Hermit (‘88 – ‘92 Alternative Set), We’re Not Cool , DJ Wonder (‘00 – ‘06 Grime & Garage Set)
Hosts: Wrec, 2 Shy, IC3, Lowqui, DRS, AD, Code:Breaker

Saturday 31st December 2011
Cable presents Faster NYE
8pm - 7am
£25 Early Bird / £30 Advance Tickets

BIG

this looks ill, already bought my innovation united as one ticket though, £25 earlybird is a bit steep though, i suppose for a lineup like that its good.....

Not the same promoters that used to do Faster @ Koko?!

This is OK, nothing special though

Concerned how rammed they would make this event as its new years...especially as cable is so small.

probably wouldnt hit it on the basis that i'd like to be able to move more than a sardine in a tin for my last few hours of 2011

innovation will probably have more of atmosphere, i imagine this one will be filled with hipsters who are more concerned with commenting on a dj's tune selection and mixing technique than having a good time on NYE, each to their own though

innovation will probably have more of atmosphere, i imagine this one will be filled with hipsters who are more concerned with commenting on a dj's tune selection and mixing technique than having a good time on NYE, each to their own though

The term you're looking for is 'Beard/Chin Strokers'!

And tbh, there's loads more on forums than there are when you go ravin...

The term you're looking for is 'Beard/Chin Strokers'!

And tbh, there's loads more on forums than there are when you go ravin...

A DJ's selection is surely why you go & see said DJ? And technique is important too! However I wouldn't ever call myself a beard or chin stroker - just like good DJ's who play good tunes.

I'm hitting this, My kinda of line up tbh. 3 rooms at cable!! Best London line up I've seen. See ya there.

Gonna reach this, line-up is class, so long as friction and cyantific don't play too gay tunes. Love Cable aswell, hopefully it won't be too rammo, tho it probably will be =/

A DJ's selection is surely why you go & see said DJ? And technique is important too! However I wouldn't ever call myself a beard or chin stroker - just like good DJ's who play good tunes.

Think you got the wrong end of the stick lol. Was just trying to give a proper definition to hit em high's term 'hispters'. I didn't see this full line-up at first and after going on the Cable website I got mine yesterday...I am also most definitely not a chin stroker haha.

Anyone know if Randall's defintely there? He's on the line-up on the Cable website:

Main Room: Friction, Cyantific, Rockwell, Youngsta, Randall , Wilkinson, Spectrasoul, Basher

Room Two: Marcus Intalex, D-Bridge, Break , Total Science, Ulterior Motive , Bailey

Room Three: Geeneus , Last Japan, Hermit (‘88 – ‘92 Alternative Set), We’re Not Cool , DJ Wonder (‘00 – ‘06 Grime & Garage Set)

Hosts: Wrec, 2 Shy, IC3, Lowqui, DRS, AD, Code:Breaker

http://www.cable-london.com/event/cable-presents-faster-nye/31122011

If I wanted to have a good time i'd go to a JLS concert.
I go to raves to hear good tunes and good DJ's who actually mix.
Unfortunatly a lot of DJ's are boring as fuck and play tunes pretty much the whole way through.
If there was a DJ who played nothing but Mono BTK I'm pretty sure you would be pissed off too!

Back
Top Bottom