fast mixing

I'd like to see a bunch of drum edit tunes mixed real fast, that'd be impressive. Not to say that the Noisia one isn't (NICE JOB!). I'll have to try one of these quick mixes, mine are long and drawn out usually though. I've heard a lot of Dj's say its good practice too cause it helps you beat match faster.

indeed it's good practice if you have only 20 seconds for changing the record, beatmatching and getting the needle to the right place - until you have to drop the next tune - you must be hektik for that :lol:

but i don't want to do that my whole dj-life all the time, it's just one of many methods/ways to mix. that way you can't practice subtility (is that the correct vocabulary?) for example.

hektik said:
indeed it's good practice if you have only 20 seconds for changing the record, beatmatching and getting the needle to the right place - until you have to drop the next tune - you must be hektik for that :lol:

but i don't want to do that my whole dj-life all the time, it's just one of many methods/ways to mix. that way you can't practice subtility (is that the correct vocabulary?) for example.

Well i like to mix fast but keep the tunes play. When i just practice than i sometimes beatmatch and trying to adjust speeds right in mix. Somethimes i am able to do that clearly and its a fastest mix i can do.

Back
Top Bottom