Fast Broadband...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by D BREAKNECK, Feb 10, 2006.

1. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Finally got round to changing broadband ISP...Changed to Bethere. Claimed upto 24meg, so far it's been 11 ish, but still much faster, more constant thru the day, and cheaper than the supposed 2megs I was on before from Virgin.

Not properly connected yet, the line ain't fully activated, so the wireless ain't working properly, but it's looking good so far.

Forum pages pop up instantly they're clicked.Ace8)

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Broadband rawks! :slayer:

3. Twisted Murderer

Twisted Murderer Den Tammen Belg

So your line is normally 24mbit and you only got 11mbit? Well in Belgium my provider Telenet is also a line it's called Expressnet plus turbo it's now 20mbit but most people who have that don't reach 20mbit.
    Maybe it's because thay are still working on it. I have Expressnet plus. In april my line going from 6.6mbit (but I can reach 8mbit) to 15mbit :2thumbs:

4. Alba

Alba geddiddinya

in australia we have major line length degradation issues... the fastest i will get on current available services is about 9meg.

the cost to switch from my standard 1.5meg to (up to) 24meg isn't an issue, in fact 24meg bundled with a telephone line rental package is cheaper than what i pay now (for same d/l limit)... but i will be without adsl for 3 weeks while the fat lazy smelly incompetent yetis from Telstra switch ports (i.e. unplug my telephone line from the Telstra dslam and plug it into the Iinet dslam in the exchange down the road)...
    it enrages me no end. alas 1.5 is fast enough for now.