FASSY DEM VEXT

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
so in this thread there is no shaving balls talk...no back wax...and no what does Manz mean

strictly beard wisdom...non bearders stay out:cat:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
arh !!!! beards no ... 2008 ... sorry cant dig the whole caveman look thing ... products on the open market for guys to look good n clean n fresh ... [ smart ] ... just praps thats the enviroment ive grown up in then ,... aint know poof talk coming my side just cause i love cosmetics , dam straight ... i got baby skin at 35 only because of products lol ....

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
arh !!!! beards no ... 2008 ... sorry cant dig the whole caveman look thing ... products on the open market for guys to look good n clean n fresh ... [ smart ] ... just praps thats the enviroment ive grown up in then ,... aint know poof talk coming my side just cause i love cosmetics , dam straight ... i got baby skin at 35 only because of products lol ....
there's a small beard renaissance in the offing. not just on the forum but across the entire world. the beard no longer carries conotations of old men or greasy bikers. the young, gifted and bearded are here and we mean business*