Farley's Rusks appreciation.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
My mate brought me some back from England last night, and I've already noshed my way through half of the box.

He also brought me back the usual: Jaffa Cakes, B&H, FHM/Loaded, Absinthe, OXO cubes, Yorkshire teabags.

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Soak em in milky hot chocolate indi...

Mmmmmm.

Remember getting a craving for them coming back from Global Gathering in 2003 & going into a service station at 6am, covered in mud, gurning my twat off & buying a packet of gum, a bottle of sprite, a jar of hot chocolate, a pint of milk, a box of rusks & a copy of razzle.

The look on the womens face at the counter was almost as priceless as mine.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
jaffa cakes degenerate faeces. just thought id post a little in this thread and... degenerate faeces.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
My mate brought me some back from England last night, and I've already noshed my way through half of the box.

He also brought me back the usual: Jaffa Cakes, B&H, FHM/Loaded, Absinthe, OXO cubes, Yorkshire teabags.
scary shit bro, scary shit. and i take it from your previous pm that you've already gone through the whole bottle..

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
Soak em in milky hot chocolate indi...

Mmmmmm.

Remember getting a craving for them coming back from Global Gathering in 2003 & going into a service station at 6am, covered in mud, gurning my twat off & buying a packet of gum, a bottle of sprite, a jar of hot chocolate, a pint of milk, a box of rusks & a copy of razzle.

The look on the womens face at the counter was almost as priceless as mine.
haha, brilliant!