far far away

spaceymacy

hey, i found this forum looking for 1-nation valentines day special 2006 sets...

I live in US, by Washington, DC. I only know a handful of people that love dnb like I do, which is sad. Makes me wanna move to London. I love introducing/forcing people to come with me to shows, massives, festivals, etc. I've even converted my family aka my older bro.

i guess thats it really. I love to dance. I'm middle eastern and have been doing traditional saudi bellydancing since I was 3. I don't know the first thing about producing music, especially dnb. I would love to learn more.

ciao

hey, i found this forum looking for 1-nation valentines day special 2006 sets...

I live in US, by Washington, DC. I only know a handful of people that love dnb like I do, which is sad. Makes me wanna move to London. I love introducing/forcing people to come with me to shows, massives, festivals, etc. I've even converted my family aka my older bro.

i guess thats it really. I love to dance. I'm middle eastern and have been doing traditional saudi bellydancing since I was 3. I don't know the first thing about producing music, especially dnb. I would love to learn more.

ciao

what!!?? Bellydancing... i want to see some pics!!

welcome

Back
Top Bottom