Faqade - Tear drops

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Welsh Junglist, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

I've just started a creating a new tune called tear drops, tried to capture a bit of soul in there and this is the story so far... Have a listen and tell me what you think of it, any feedback will be very much appreciated! Thanks everyone :)

http://www.myspace.com/djfaqade

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

hello

i like the rhoades sample and your beat with the clackery delays (are they delays?) is dope. like you said, lots of soul in there. youre on a distinguished path, keep on keeping on man

3. Welsh Junglist

Yeh I used a delay on the main drum loop and left the hi hat loop as it is, I was into how it sounded man, bit different. Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

4. thin king

thin king Member

quite like this fella! as log says keep at it, you've definitely got the volume thing down - you got it well loud (can I ask what you used??) I can never get my tunes sounding this loud!!

5. Welsh Junglist

What are you using to produce? I'm using Reason 4 atm and I used a combinator to combine an equalizer and compressor, that is what I used for the drums to give them a bit of punch. I used the same method for the bassline aswell to give that a bit more punch too. Thanks for the feedback man.