Faqade - Baddest DJ (New tune)

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
Just had an idea and wanted to throw it down and see what people think of it. I tried to go for an old skool kinda influence in it. It aint finished yet and I'm still working on it so this is the story so far with it. Feedback will be much appreciated. Thanks everyone! It's called 'Baddest DJ'.

www.myspace.com/djfaqade

*goes gets green altern-8 hoodie and vicks vapour rub out...:)
definately got a back in the day/rave vibe goin on man. bit of old XL recordings feel bout it. i would go the whole shebang and notch the tempo down to 150ish and have a look at putting more breakdowns in. them type of tunes had loads of breakdowns and beatswitches. needs a lil' work, but its comin on mate... respek!

sounds good, but as mentioned enough the drums need a bit more variation, also i thought the bassline gets a bit boring after a little while, it could do with changing the pattern or something to break it up a little, or even switching into something completely different.

loving the oldskool feel as well, good stuff mate (y)

Yeah nice man, rings an oldskool bell. I recon a bit of processing on that amen, layering a thudy kick and some polishing of the diffrent elements would be a good idea, oh and slight drum variations and fills would be cool too. like you said tho, its not done yet so all of the above is soon to follow. ps.... the grass is greener down here in south wales mate!. lol

Back
Top Bottom