FAO triple M/SDM:-Breakneck MC's

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
i dont like mc's & would rather spend the £600 shabba would require (which incidently would go on filling his crack pipe for a week) on another dj. but then your suggestion is noted & we'll bare it in mind. i just dont really think we want breakneck to be about mcs/ we'll have a think though. bigup.

Originally posted by skope
i dont like mc's & would rather spend the £600 shabba would require (which incidently would go on filling his crack pipe for a week) on another dj. but then your suggestion is noted & we'll bare it in mind. i just dont really think we want breakneck to be about mcs/ we'll have a think though. bigup.
Fare play mate, each to his own,whatever happens it'll be fuckin mad as always:spliff:

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
we got nuff good mc's ere in portsmouth that dont cost anywhere near as much as the big mc's.

tali would be cool tho!!! how about a full cycle nite at break neck tali, krust , suv dynamite and die!!!!

keep break neck real aiiiight!!!

i've got to agree with lokki, in that there are plently of good local mcs who also arnt gona make the night all about them (as eg. shabba has a habit of doing) but sumtimes the quality of mcing can make or break a night and as the old adage says 'if it aint broke dont fix it' :)

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
much as i would LOVE to do a full cycle night i dont think it'd be a big enough pull to be viable. nice idea though.
these good local mc's should get us tapes though & if we like what we hear they'll get booked. it's as simple as that.
do you mean we do need to fix it or we dont? i didnt really understand that last bit - seemed to be saying we needed to change things but then we didnt. eh?

what i meant is that its good at the moment...so there is no urgent need to fix it - ie by getting mcs, but then again it mite make it better....apologies for the confusion!