FAO Caution

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Just remembered, it's Terra Technique at the weekend innit? (Saturday 23rd Feb @ Robbins Well, Leamington Spa, pluggety plug) Almost forgot about getting those posters to you. I'm back in Leicester this weekend so I won't be able to bring some down on the night, maybe we could hook up tonight or summat? Give us a bell and let us know where you'll be at a particular time. That is assuming you'll be at Trauma tonight? *tries to remember if it's the right week for Trauma*

Cheers,
Nick

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Was everything ok with the drop off?.

I couldn't get in touch with Samas but I left him a message so everything should be cool.

Anyone got any Blutack? (sp?). lol.

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Oops, I thought I was getting a message before I drop them off. Hmm...not sure what I can do now seeing as I'm heading home straight after work tonight.

Might be tricky but I could possibly nip over at lunch, if so I'll leave some blutak as well.

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Sorry mate, gonna have to give it a miss this time. Didn't get time to drive over at lunch and my mum's waiting at home with my dinner tonight (don't laugh ;) ).

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
dRiFT said:
Sorry mate, gonna have to give it a miss this time. Didn't get time to drive over at lunch and my mum's waiting at home with my dinner tonight (don't laugh ;) ).

/me laughs :p

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
dRiFT said:

Aww well, nevermind.

Just save them for the next one then innit?.

Speak soon.

Top Bottom