Fanumusic site got an update

fanu

fanumusic_zpskqhtxnll.png

Ez, guys.
Just letting you know my site got a facelift.
http://fanumusic.com

You can already find plenty of music-production-related posts under the relevant tab (as well as podcast/mixes, music stuff etc).
Planning to write more content (reviews of music tech stuff etc) so keep on the lookout!

(Why is this relevant? The music production things I've blogged about and shared here, too, can be found on the site)

Looks clean. I read your stuff from time to time, some of the best stuff on production (for me, that is) I've read so far. Keep it up. Also digging the samplepack.

yeah man, me too, cant beleive i slept on this!! on it like a car bonnet!! got to buy serum and one more thing. and a new pair of sennheiser 25s, thats my spending money list for music right now.

can you follow your tutorials in demo mode, @fanu?

yeah man, me too, cant beleive i slept on this!! on it like a car bonnet!! got to buy serum and one more thing. and a new pair of sennheiser 25s, thats my spending money list for music right now.

Sennheiser 25s are only good for DJing, tracking etc...but not for mixing/mastering or critical production stuff.
What do you mean by demo mode?

before he buys it i assume, not a demo of your tutorial.
I gave the serum post a read n thought it was good, you seemed pleased with it!
Maybe missing something more in depth about the wavetable features, what can you throw at it and come away with usable results kinda thing?

before he buys it i assume, not a demo of your tutorial.
I gave the serum post a read n thought it was good, you seemed pleased with it!
Maybe missing something more in depth about the wavetable features, what can you throw at it and come away with usable results kinda thing?

Ah yeah! I read that sentence wrong. Yes, can demo Serum.
I did think of more in-depth wavetable stuff but for the sake of brevity didn't want to go deep or specific with that. Might do that later.

Plug-in post coming later today.

yeah i got the serum demo, and hot damn, its like that thing is MADE for making dub techno with. and i dont get that from working with the synth, i listen to dub techno mixes and i reckognize LOADS of sounds from the presets actually, thats how i came to that conclusion.

hey @fanu from what i understand about serum it has a a a, like a duplicate function, you play it a sound, and it actually learnsa and generates that sound (dont know if thats real, read it a long time ago when serum was just a brainchild kind of thing) but how would you go about programming lush jungle pads? just hyper-saw, extended 9th chords, and lp, thats how id do it, but i was wondering what your method would be?
doesnt have to be in serum neither.

so it would be cool if you felt like sharing, but i totally understand if its too long a process to go into on a forum post. doesnt belong in this thread anyway.

@fanu how would you go about programming lush jungle pads? just hyper-saw, extended 9th chords, and lp, thats how id do it, but i was wondering what your method would be?
doesnt have to be in serum neither.

so it would be cool if you felt like sharing, but i totally understand if its too long a process to go into on a forum post. doesnt belong in this thread anyway.

Working on some writing here as we speak, but for now, here's a 15-second quickie showing you how :)
http://fanumusic.com/lushpadin15seconds/

Finally got round to hearing that pad, sounds peng man! Will keep that in my arsenal from now on,

Back
Top Bottom