Fanu presents Ableton Live ADVANCED (4.5+ hours)

fanu

advanced-editwithtext_.jpg

My much-requested Ableton Live Advanced video is OUT NOW.
I've been teaching Ableton stuff for years, and been a Certified Trainer since 2016.

GET IT: https://fanumusic.com/product/ableton-live-advanced-video/

I’m doing an intro discount for this for a week, so be quick to get the lower price!
I’m now also doing a bundle with Basics+Advanced in the webshop – it’s discounted for the next week, too.

• FULL VIDEO CONTENT LISTING •

In this Advanced Ableton Live course, we get deeper with understanding Live’s features and functionality.
We begin with Chains, Instrument Racks, and Effect Racks and take a look at signal processing and diving signal into frequency bands.
An in-depth look at Sampler – Live’s more advanced sampler – is for you, if you are not familiar with what Sampler has to offer.
Drum Rack presets are explained for custom macro mapping.
Kickdrums are created from sinewaves as well as total silence (!) using Live’s analog-emulated resonant filters.
Get familiar with Groove Pool to add some serious swing to the rhythm, and apply your own favorite swings to your music.
The video explains what Max For Live is and shows some of its most useful effects and instruments, and Fanu creates a Max Audio Effect from scratch.
Pimping Your Workflow section does what it says on the label: pimps your workflow!
Live’s audio engine and gain staging is explained – this is pure audio facts to eradicate myths and common misunderstandings relating to digital audio.
In the end, I show you various “bonus quicktips” for the benefit of your advanced learning.

This video with the Basics one is over 9 hours in length in total and shows most of the stuff I've been teaching to my students for years now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom