Fantasy Raving...

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
The idea just came to me.

If you could have ANY lineup you wanted, with any of the DJ/MCs as they were on a certain date, what would it be?

I'm thinking:

Zinc (Present Day) B2B Brockie (Old School) w/ Hyper D (98), Five-0 (95), Skibba (98), Eksman (98/99), Shabba (2000), Harry Shotta (Present Day)

That'd be some SICK rave mate.

BTW. Fuck SP:MC and 2Shy, they can't double time, I dunno why everybody's hyping em.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
The idea just came to me.

BTW. Fuck SP:MC and 2Shy, they can't double time, I dunno why everybody's hyping em.

MC'ing isn't just about double time, it's not a competition to see who can spit lyrics the fastest, that would be fucking dull man, it's about creating a vibe, getting the crowd into it, you don't necessarily need to chat at a million miles an hour to do that, more than one way to skin a cat...

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
Greg, I know what you're saying, and shit, you're right, MCing is all about knowing when to shut up and how to hype the crowd. I like plenty of slower MCs, I can't get enuff Riko.

That said, I've heard both 2Shy, and SP:MC, they would never get me bouncing, and you gotta admit, when Eks was at his best, his doubling timing was epic.

Last edited:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
DJ's
Shy FX
Andy C b2b Hype
Nicky Blackmarket
Friction & Eksman
Original Sin Vs. G Dub
Jaydan Vs Taxman
Sub Focus