Fantasy football league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,560
Likes
1
#3
Anyone on here want to make a dnbforum.com league?

Could be a laugh. Bit more personal doing it that way than all getting involved in the doa one for me as I dont use the site that much and I dont know many people on there....

It makes the gloating better when you know the people your taking the piss out of. I seem to find they hate it more in my experience, heh.....
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#4
Caution said:
Anyone on here want to make a dnbforum.com league?

Could be a laugh. Bit more personal doing it that way than all getting involved in the doa one for me as I dont use the site that much and I dont know many people on there....

It makes the gloating better when you know the people your taking the piss out of. I seem to find they hate it more in my experience, heh.....
Gwan Caution, despite not knowing much about football these days I'll give it a shot - Unless it's a lot of work ;)
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,560
Likes
1
#5
sdm said:
Gwan Caution, despite not knowing much about football these days I'll give it a shot - Unless it's a lot of work ;)
Yeah, my knowledge is a bit slack too at the moment. Makes it the more fun though I think. I dont even know who plays for my home team Coventry City at the moment. Think they got rid of three quarters of the squad since the end of last season though, lol.

So would anyone else on here be up for this?. Need a few people involved to make it worthwhile.....
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,158
Likes
1
#6
Yeah go on then Sam, Ill be up for that! Despite the fact I hate football and know nothing about it, I (and my team) should be a perfect target for everyone's piss-taking! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#7
OK, I've created another separate dnbforum league on the same site :thumbsup:

The address of the site is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

What you need to do is register and create your team, then go to My Leagues and choose 'join a private league' - enter the following code in the box to join the DnB forum one - matt_doa2@opl_107704

The site is a bit temperamental sometimes so if you find you can't login just try again a bit later.
 
Last edited:

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#10
Mulla said:
Im all signed up but its not letting me log in at the mo! :gimp:



:ipfft@u:

Be afraid mate, be very afraid!!!
LOL!

Sometimes you have to wait ages for it to log in, up to 5 minutes! Be patient and it should let you in eventually :cool:
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,158
Likes
1
#12
Right Ive picked my team, and joined the league! The Dark Strangers have no chance against my elite team of badboys!!! What do I do now Matt?
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#13
Mulla said:
Right Ive picked my team, and joined the league! The Dark Strangers have no chance against my elite team of badboys!!! What do I do now Matt?
You need to pick your starting team (you can have any valid combination really 3-5-2, 4-4-2, 5-4-1 etc. )and captain and that's it until the season kicks off :2thumbs:

Once the season starts you can make 1 transfer per week without it costing any points and then any additional transfers that week cost points but before the season kicks off you can make as many as you want so if you don't like your team, or someone gets injured or transfered you can change it without penalty :thumbsup:

Might be worth having a quick look at the rules, it explains it better than my gibberish!

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules.html

:devilslay
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,560
Likes
1
#15
Oh yeah, and we could do with someone to do weekly updates on here once the season starts.....

Any offers to do that?....
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,158
Likes
1
#16
Nice one Matt! Done all that now - David Seamans the only one of my players Ive heard of lol!!! Now we just need some more victims to join up!!!

C'mon Mike n Stu, wheres your teams?
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#17
Anyone else who hasn't signed up yet, if you can't register or have problems logging in you might need to leave it a few days, apparently the site is a bit fucked at the moment

:spliff:
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#18
V Matt said:
Anyone else who hasn't signed up yet, if you can't register or have problems logging in you might need to leave it a few days, apparently the site is a bit fucked at the moment

:spliff:
Registration problems are now fixed :2thumbs:

Get signing up people :slayer:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top