Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (please state)

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the reason why im calling downs syndrome is only for handicaps. now i know someone has it, but not all hours. only the night times. i gave him 15 euro it was a bargain i said. went down to the chippies, with blue bums, in the back of luigis. those are the symptoms. there was a bucket of water turned on top too, but it shouldve been a bucket of shite, with your over grown head on ya. in the back of your car, stick it the legs, get your face up, sixteen years of age. and a man that ends the videos the same as what i do. im coming for that. shite in a bucket.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
ducks... i would find them a nice pond, feed them some bread and make sure they were safe from sexual predators like urself.... leave the ducks alone

getting a bucket full of ants and placing a plate of tasteful foods near them, thus creating a row of ants walking to and fro the plate. After creating this initial and essentail enviroment, torture the ants in every possible way, including spraying them with ant spray, lighting them on fire and the cruciatus curse.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
I remember Ricky Gervais explaining a story whilst he was in the bath, had his bellend poking out of the water like an island, cant remember the full story but he ended up pulling the wings off a fly and let the blighter run around his crown much to his own amusement, not sure what to think of that really.