Fancy fucking dress

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
Never make much of an effort for fancy dress parties.. going as zombie jack sparrow this year. I usually just don a mask all night to hide how fucked I am.. anyone going to any halloween parties?

Last year somebody came as cot death.. pretty savage

Just saw this online, pretty good idea:

Last edited:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
fancy dress parties piss me off. It sounds like a good idea on paper, but after ten minutes everyones bar uncomfy in their costume and is back to plain clothes.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Me and my turkish mate went to a fancy dress party as Raoul Duke and Dr Gonzo. Complete with suitcase full of drugs.

That was a good night.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Last year I went to a halloween party as Fritzl. Standard. Have had some epic costumes the last few years at uni, one of the best being Dr Zoidberg.

This year for halloween I was going to go dressed as you, but I couldn't fit that much cock in my arse.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
How does that first one work, someone wore that to the bangface weekender and it was freaking the fuck out of me haha, but that's what's good about them man, makes it more interesting imo, just makes travelling home odd if you don't have a car/lift

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
best fancy dress iv seen is some guy at the bangface weekender who went as a Door, with his face in the middle of it with Here's Jonny painted around the outside. Onslaught may correct me if Im wrong but Im pretty sure it was a proper sort of 1 inch thick wooden door?!

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Yeah man that was mad, real door and that, only the top half but no shit he wore that for the whole 3 days there, think he won best fancy dress and a ticket to the next one.

Only pic I could find, that girl with the baby was fucking grim too, she was throwing it at people then once they'd caught it start reeling herself towards em!

@ Karnage, here's some heads i know at reading

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
alwayz go dresssed as some secret agent. if ur not the only one, keep a god label handy for quick change of character.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
zombie walk in brighton tomorrow, going to get dressed up like the living dead and walk around town going "uugghhh" and what not.
ill post some pics sunday or summin