FAMILY GUY MOVIE!!!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
whoose seen it? I HAVE! its quality. So many random bits. and fans of the series will recognise a lot of thrown in back charachters (greased up deaf guy, evil monkey etc).
if anyone wants a copy 4 ur pc give me a pm

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
$marty_B said:
whoose seen it? I HAVE! its quality. So many random bits. and fans of the series will recognise a lot of thrown in back charachters (greased up deaf guy, evil monkey etc).
if anyone wants a copy 4 ur pc give me a pm
Yeah saw this last week, a classic.

Greased up deaf guy is a legend! :slayer:

I need to watch it again, and again, and again..

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
although i am not a fan, i have decided to obtain this and have a peak. you never you, it may convert me to a fan :teeth:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I don't know if I could cope with this, too much randomness for a feature length film. I mean you need a really good story to keep watching for that period of time, sure there will definately be a lot of stand out funny parts in it, but I think Family Guy is just too random for this length of film. I'll still give it watch though, I just think it might suffer the same curse as South Park the movie.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Indi said:
I don't know if I could cope with this, too much randomness for a feature length film. I mean you need a really good story to keep watching for that period of time, sure there will definately be a lot of stand out funny parts in it, but I think Family Guy is just too random for this length of film. I'll still give it watch though, I just think it might suffer the same curse as South Park the movie.
The South Park movie was awesome.

Indi

VIP Junglist
sdm said:
The South Park movie was awesome.
I didn't say that it wasn't awesome, it was funny as hell. What I meant was that feature length films need a solid plot and story running throughout the film, and cartoon series like Family Guy and South Park are designed to be random, that is what makes them funny. South Park the movie is a film that I fast forward to each funny part, as its a series of random funny parts, I don't watch it for the plot because there's not really a plot to hold anyway. I'm expecting Family Guy to be the same. I didn't say that it wasn't going to be funny, just wondering whether it can hold a feature length film in the same way as the tv series does.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Indi said:
I didn't say that it wasn't awesome, it was funny as hell. What I meant was that feature length films need a solid plot and story running throughout the film, and cartoon series like Family Guy and South Park are designed to be random, that is what makes them funny. South Park the movie is a film that I fast forward to each funny part, as its a series of random funny parts, I don't watch it for the plot because there's not really a plot to hold anyway. I'm expecting Family Guy to be the same. I didn't say that it wasn't going to be funny, just wondering whether it can hold a feature length film in the same way as the tv series does.
Hmmm, I didn't make any comment referencing to your opinions of either Family Guy or South Park. I was merely stating that *I* thought the South Park movie was awesome. I have quite happily sat through both films without touching the remote on more than one occasion.

Indi

VIP Junglist
sdm said:
Hmmm, I didn't make any comment referencing to your opinions of either Family Guy or South Park. I was merely stating that *I* thought the South Park movie was awesome. I have quite happily sat through both films without touching the remote on more than one occasion.
fair play