Fallout from Breakbeat Terrorism [RiP!!]

Fallout

Ninja in a GTR
Alright guys?

Artist name is Fallout. Real name Simon. I've just realised I signed up here in 2003 but never got involved. :rolleyes: Me and a chap called Scienide used to release music under Breakbeat Terrorism, but we've since closed that down due to inactivity. As it stands now, I only find time to write a track maybe once every 6 months. Still love the dnb though!

Anyways, I find myself missing the feedback I used to get from the community on my new tunes. Seems kinda pointless to be writing tracks and only a handful of people listening to them. So which is the right forum to post up links to tunage? :)

Cheers.

hello simon, breakbeat terrorism is down? that sucks dude, im sorry to hear that. what is it youre so busy with these days then? you post your tunes in production -> new talent forum, which has been pretty active lately, i think your input will be helpful.

Alright Logdog? Not heard from you in ages either. Yeah, BBT is gone. We just weren't productive enough. Real life has taken over the world of music for me, which is not a good thing. Gonna have a look in the forum now mate, although I'm not sure old skoolers like us can be classified as 'New Talent' ;)

hey
i went to check bbt a little while ago and saw it was down, went to ur myspaz and listened to a few tunes.

some nice works man!

im up to the usual..

not much has changed since last..

sept maybe my tunes sound a bit better ;P

i done the same.... signed up here in 2003 then forgot all about it until oct last year

welcome anyway man

I found you!

I used to listen to your music but recently I went to breakbeat-terrorism.co.uk and it's gone now :(

Where do you post your music nowadays? Do you have a website for it?

Back
Top Bottom