Fallout - Death Camp

Fallout

Ninja in a GTR
Thanks to Logikz for pointing me to the right forum.

Just thought I'd throw up my newest tune to see what people think. Death Camp is kinda inspired by the idea of crossing Battle Royale with Ship Wrecked. :lol: Fairly dark sinister tune with an emphasis on melody and atmosphere rather than floor work. Let me know what you think. :)

deathcamp.jpg

Fallout - Death Camp (MP3)

Right, will do my bit now and check out some of your tunes. :)

well like that intro sound nice and atmospheric
samples excellent
liking the post drop - techy
has a good amount going on, nice n interesting - nice range of sounds
i reckon maybe add another layer in the drums - but thats just my preference...
overall ye sounding fukin good mate - keep it up!

Nice creepy intro mate. writing as i listen. Think this tune will need to have some kick to it. Just kicked in, works well mate. Like the drums and the roaving bassline. Got some nice creepy synths too. Nice one .
peace

think this tune kinda goes stale after the intro
know your goin for simplicity and more melody but sounds like it should be fukin heavy
and just never happens
other than that really like the other elements of this tune- all pieces werk well with great definition
would say recreate the drum line with a kick in your fukin throat feel
just mi opinion
respect

Pls help me.

I have read your article and have one question to ask, would you pls Post your MSN to me?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angelina Jolie Lose Weight because of serious Diabetes

on the intro you had me scared maybe a bit more low on the kick... drop coming , ready for those heavy drums and b-lines....not there. Still some nice atmos and rees's.. i think u aChieved what you were going for (melody etc) but personally i wanna hear that boom boom :lickface:

Wicked track! Can't really fault it, apart from it sometimes sounds like it should build into something heavier, but saying that, it's got a nice eery atmosphere to it, nice production aswell.

Back
Top Bottom