Drum & Bass Fallen.GeMiNi - The Fall (Kerb competition mix)

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
So I'm hitting you up again with another my mix, this time it's more of a melodic and moody stuff. As always, any feedback is highly appreciated and now for the shameless promotion part: if you like my mix, don't be shy to express it by liking it on facebook https://www.facebook.com/KerbClothing/posts/265558730153466 and help me out in the competition :D

So tracklisting goes on like this:

Chris.Su - First Snow [Hospital]
>> BCee & S.P.Y - Diagnosis Murder (Metrik Remix) [Spearhead]
Hamilton - Echoes [RAM]
Logistics - Gang Colours [Hospital]
T.E.E.D. - Garden (Calibre Remix) [Nice Age]
S.P.Y - Turn The Lights Off [Hospital]
J Majik & Wickaman - Ritual [Metalheadz]
Future Prophecies - September [Beatservice]
Culture Shock - Protection [RAM]
Metrik feat. Kathy Brown - I See You [Viper]
Camo & Krooked - Shoreless [Viper]
Brookes Brothers - Last Night [Breakbeat Kaos]
>> Sub Focus - Smooth [RAM/Free]
Origin Unknown - Lunar Bass (Commix Remix) [RAM]
Magnus - Summer's Here (Break Remix) [Radar]
Muffler - Dribble [Hospital]
Camo & Krooked feat. Jenna G & Futurebound - In The Future [Hospital]
Emalkay feat. Lena Cullen - The World (Teebee Remix) [Dub Police]

https://soundcloud.com/fallen-gemini%2Fthe-fall

jsmith89

Hmph..... silly...
VIP Junglist
class mate, loving the first 7 tracks or so. tracklist is so much up my street except for september which really stood out for me, not in a good way. kinda lost the vibe a little and i don't think it deserves to be double dropped with protection but that's just my personal preference of course. other than that, loved it, mixing was on point, echoes > gang colours was niiice. i'll like it on facebook man nice one!

---------- Post added at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:08 ----------

have you put it up there yet? can't find it

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
class mate, loving the first 7 tracks or so. tracklist is so much up my street except for september which really stood out for me, not in a good way. kinda lost the vibe a little and i don't think it deserves to be double dropped with protection but that's just my personal preference of course. other than that, loved it, mixing was on point, echoes > gang colours was niiice. i'll like it on facebook man nice one!

---------- Post added at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:08 ----------

have you put it up there yet? can't find it
Thanks man! I'm really glad you're digging it! Sorry about September though, I just love that track and I had to have it in there, maybe it's not really worth double-droping with Protection, still I'm kinda proud of that one :D And Echoes >> Gang Colours is class, I've discovered it only yesterday and I knew immediately I'm gonna rinse this for a loooong time :) As for the facebook ting, follow the link in the first post or here :)

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
Gonna give this one a whirl, as the tracklist looks large.

Gem I've got a mix that I hope to put the finishing touches on tonight and maybe even get out in a few hours that I think you, especially, will absolutely adore. Stay tuned.

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Gonna give this one a whirl, as the tracklist looks large.

Gem I've got a mix that I hope to put the finishing touches on tonight and maybe even get out in a few hours that I think you, especially, will absolutely adore. Stay tuned.
Nice one HAB! I'm eagerly awaiting it!

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
I liked this, bro! This mix was great, and I agree that the mix of Echoes > Gang Colors was class! I certainly also liked the intro, as I've used all of those tunes rather recently and love the way you mixed them together. Also really partial to Protection > I See You, as I really love both those tunes. Great selection and seamless mixing, as expected! Way to go, man!

Mshenay

^^, very nice! My iPod thanks you for the tunes. In addition, I love having good mixes to share! Hopefully this one will get a few more people into Drum & Bass genre :D