DnB Fallen.GeMiNi - One For The Good Luck

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Ok guys, this is my last mixtape for this year, it's actually a recording from our latest gig we had last Saturday, I took the opening slot and played some soulful liquid/deep tunes, including a fair share of free tunes/bootlegs. So here it is:

Tracklist:

Lynx - Passing Time [Soul:R]
Blu Mar Ten - All Or Nothing (wrm Remix) [Free]
Little Dragon - Twice (LSB Bootleg) [Free]
Heavy1 - Xiphactinus (Lenzman Remix) [Demand]
Logistics - Winter Blues [Hospital]
Calibre - Smooth Baby [Critical]
Phil Tangent - Squaring The Circle [Soul:R]
Friction & K Tee - Overtime (SpectraSoul Remix) [Shogun Audio]
June Miller - Brave Man [Sonorous]
Daughter - Youth (Hybrid Minds Bootleg) [Free]
The XX - Shelter (Alix Perez & Khanage Bootleg) [Free]
Hadouken! - Oxygen (Alix Perez Remix) [Surface Noise]
BCee - Captured In Time [Spearhead]
Brookes Brothers feat. Tasha Baxter - Daybreak [Breakbeat Kaos]
B-Complex - Three Dots [Hospital]
Calibre - Blazin' [Liquid V]
The XX - Angels (Dexcell Remix) [Free]
Coldplay - X & Y (Changing Faces DnB Bootleg) [Free]
Netsky - Memory Lane [Hospital]
Amoss - Why Do We Fall [Horizons]
M.Craft - Dragonfly (Memro Bootleg) [Free]
Jubei - Patience VIP [Metalheadz]
S.P.Y feat. Ian Shaw - What The Future Holds [Hospital]
Anile - Straights [Commercial Suicide]
Maduk - Avalon [Liquicity]
--- Dexcell & Lethargic - Inner City [Breach Audio]
Bladerunner - Spartan Law [Dread]
Jubei - Outcast [Critical]
Jakwob - Blinding (BCee Remix) [Boom Tings]
Loadstar - Link To The Past [RAM]

I would also love to thank you for all the constructive feedback you've been giving me on my mixes all over 2012, really helped me a lot with improving myself and I really appreciate you lot are taking time to at least listen! So big thanks to each and every one of you! Happy New Year guys :)

Oh and if you haven't done it already, be sure to check my 20 Years Of Ram Records double mixtape ;)

Missed this as well, need some more liquid in my life, onit

Fucking hell man. This was totally flawless!
Literally cannot find anything wrong with it really. Track selection, was top notch, i loved the mainly chilled, liquidy vibe with the little 'well known' Remixes thrown in. But the fact you included a few darker bits in there was wicked, and they didnt sound out of place at all. Really hard to do that.
Daughter - Youth (Hybrid Minds Bootleg) is a great remix, I rate Daughter so highly so anything to do with them (her) I love.
Amoss - Why Do We Fall is a tune i really love but haven't bagged yet. The Why Do We Fall, Dragonfly, Patience bit was pure vibes. Loved that mix
Jubei Outcast is another one I dont play enough and I dont know why, that Korn hook is quality.
So yeah, great mix dude, could be one of my faves by you actually. The atmosphere and mixing (as per) were top quality.

started very smooth and nice et cetera and felt that awesome turbo boost when winterblues came in - haven't heard that tune for ages. tho i was sitting, i had problems to stay on my chair ;) also, smooth baby was pretty good fit, but stopped my on-seat skanking i'm afraid :D. now, overtime remix was a perfect fit again. personally i would have put that winterblues somewhere in the middle of the set, cause if you drop that, you don't ant to bring that high energy down any time soon.

hmm...what else. the overall vibe after winterblues was top notch. some beautiful music i tell you that. that dark/deep tune - perez remix, was a bit unexpected, but i love darkness, so was a pleasant surprise. flowed perfectly from onwards of course. definition of liquid funk!

i got so sunked into the mix i forgot, i was listening to your mix. remembered that, when memory lane came in. not a bad thing of course - a sign that a mix flows really well! next stop - amoss! fuck yea, i love these guys :teeth:, tunes they make, a are pure raw filth. a bit overlooked producers...i would place them next to the guys like perez or icicle, hyris etc. really good idea to inject some darker stuff into liquid.

patience mixed in perfectly with dragonfly in the beginning, but not very well after the switch imo - personally wouldn't have put it there :) a whole different story with what the future holds tho - super mix.

nice happy summer liquid onwards. oh yeah and spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :teeth: :teeth:

ah outcast by jubei. did you played this because i did? :D nah j/k mate, good tune! the transition from sparta to outcast was so seamless, i didn't notice when sparta ended. same applies to the next transition. really smooth. smooth as fuck i say! link to the past was a bold move man, you got balls for sure, i personally wouldnt evereverever had used it in that kind of set. but it paid off, it was perfect!

a high quality set with seamless flow and super track selection! would take a second listen for sure.

Last edited:
listened to this...banged on paragraph after paragraph and got fucked by the refresh button, cunts. oh well.

This is all round goodness though matey, like the flows from different styles and subgenres, the earlier bits in the mix were my personal favourites, Shelter remix & Hadouken remix both bangers.

Went down a treat matey. So many good members mixes at the moment but you are right up there with the best IMO.

Keep at it :2thumbs:

Fucking hell man. This was totally flawless!
Literally cannot find anything wrong with it really. Track selection, was top notch, i loved the mainly chilled, liquidy vibe with the little 'well known' Remixes thrown in. But the fact you included a few darker bits in there was wicked, and they didnt sound out of place at all. Really hard to do that.
Daughter - Youth (Hybrid Minds Bootleg) is a great remix, I rate Daughter so highly so anything to do with them (her) I love.
Amoss - Why Do We Fall is a tune i really love but haven't bagged yet. The Why Do We Fall, Dragonfly, Patience bit was pure vibes. Loved that mix
Jubei Outcast is another one I dont play enough and I dont know why, that Korn hook is quality.
So yeah, great mix dude, could be one of my faves by you actually. The atmosphere and mixing (as per) were top quality.

Cheers Joe, appreciate such a kind words from you really! I do love to give my mixes some contrast, so when I mix liquid I often tend to darken it up at some point to keep it interesting, so I'm glad you were feeling it. Agree with you on the account of Daughter (and the bootleg, too), Why Do We Fall as it's my personal highlight of Amoss in 2012 and Outcast, just re-discovered this one recently and been playing it out a lot since then. Also cheers for pointing out that particular section as it's my personal favourite :)

started very smooth and nice et cetera and felt that awesome turbo boost when winterblues came in - haven't heard that tune for ages. tho i was sitting, i had problems to stay on my chair ;) also, smooth baby was pretty good fit, but stopped my on-seat skanking i'm afraid :D. now, overtime remix was a perfect fit again. personally i would have put that winterblues somewhere in the middle of the set, cause if you drop that, you don't ant to bring that high energy down any time soon.

hmm...what else. the overall vibe after winterblues was top notch. some beautiful music i tell you that. that dark/deep tune - perez remix, was a bit unexpected, but i love darkness, so was a pleasant surprise. flowed perfectly from onwards of course. definition of liquid funk!

i got so sunked into the mix i forgot, i was listening to your mix. remembered that, when memory lane came in. not a bad thing of course - a sign that a mix flows really well! next stop - amoss! fuck yea, i love that guy :teeth:, tunes he makes, a are pure raw filth. a bit overlooked producer...i would place him next to the guys like perez or icicle, hyris etc. really good idea to inject some darker stuff into liquid.

patience mixed in perfectly with dragonfly in the beginning, but not very well after the switch imo - personally wouldn't have put it there :) a whole different story with what the future holds tho - super mix.

nice happy summer liquid onwards. oh yeah and spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :teeth: :teeth:

ah outcast by jubei. did you played this because i did? :D nah j/k mate, good tune! the transition from sparta to outcast was so seamless, i didn't notice when sparta ended. same applies to the next transition. really smooth. smooth as fuck i say! link to the past was a bold move man, you got balls for sure, i personally wouldnt evereverever had used it in that kind of set. but it paid off, it was perfect!

a high quality set with seamless flow and super track selection! would take a second listen for sure.

Well thank you mister fuuz3r :) I get what you mean with Winter Blues, it has a pretty punchy-rolling vibe for a liquid tune. Amoss are huge, one of my favourite dnb acts who are indeed getting a bit overlooked, which is a shame really. I also know where you're coming from about that switch on Patience VIP, well Dragonfly Bootleg is a bitch to mix on the second drop as it goes half-step as I'm sure you've noticed, so I've tried to eliminate the sudden switch with those vibrating percussions on Patience VIP :) I actually rate Outcast as the best Jubei tune to date, I was indeed very pleased to hear it in your mix as I was playing it recently a lot. My mate who was playing after me was going for some deeper/techier selection, so I was thinking how to pass it over to him the best way and I tried Link To The Past as it's based on the Sand Break (or whatever it's called) like that BCee's Blinding RMX, it obviously paid off as they worked a treat together :)

listened to this...banged on paragraph after paragraph and got fucked by the refresh button, cunts. oh well.

This is all round goodness though matey, like the flows from different styles and subgenres, the earlier bits in the mix were my personal favourites, Shelter remix & Hadouken remix both bangers.

Went down a treat matey. So many good members mixes at the moment but you are right up there with the best IMO.

Keep at it :2thumbs:

Cheers Stu, I already knew those two Alix Perez bits would suit you :) And no worries, I can live without them paragraphs when you replace them with such a compliment!

----------------------------------------

And apparently I must spread some Reputation around before giving it to each and every one of you again! Big up your socks gents! :)

Easy man,

Firstly great tune selection and top notch mixes, love the mix with overtime and braveman..

Also loved how u bought the darker techy stuff in. Really impressed mate.

Big up

Back
Top Bottom