DnB Fallen.GeMiNi - Live @D'Eppl, Jablonec nad Nisou 15/06/12

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Hey champs, I found out that my set from last Friday's night was recorded so I thought I might as well share it with you. Since the club was kinda underground and there were no Netsky lovers around, I've decided to go for a bit more techy selection than usual with a few classics to get that bunch of people going. Any comments and such are appreciated as always, I hope you enjoy it!

Streaming/Download Link: http://db.tt/5eB0KM5D

Tracklist:

Apex - Inner Space
>> Chris.Su - First Snow
Amoss - Headrush
Mefjus & Kung - Exhale
Jade - Lazer Tag
Nymfo & Black Sun Empire - Battlefish
Dr. Octagon - Aliens (Sub Focus Remix)
Gridlok & The Upbeats - The Jitters
Ram Trilogy - No Reality (Noisia 2007 Remix)
insideInfo ft. Girl X - Real World
Jade & Axiom - Reality Drift
Blokhe4d & Gridlok - Bad Kat
Jade & State Of Mind - Five Breaths
Rockwell - Tripwire
>> Nymfo & June Miller - Boshoven
Break - Submerged (Calyx & TeeBee Remix)
Amoss - Beartrap
Commix - Electric
Shimon - The Shadow Knows (Dirtyphonics Remix)
Fresh - Signal
InsideInfo ft. Sw@T - Awkward
Loadstar - Terror Drone
Konflict - Messiah
Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero
Fresh & Sigma - Cylon
Fracture ft. Dawn Day Night - Get Busy
Enei ft. Eastcolors - Labyrinth
DC Breaks - The Creeper
Hyper - My World (Hamilton Remix)

I will definitely give this a listen, bruv! Looks like my kinda thing. Tell me, though, how did the non-Netsky-lovers dig these vibes?

It was accepted pretty well to be honest. There was not too much people in there, but almost everyone skanked to this. I guess Netsky lovers would go down for this one as well, but only around 2AM or later, when already wasted as fuck :D I usually tend to play straight forward dancefloor/jumpup/tech selection as I'm getting 11-12 set times mostly :)

Bigness for a great liveset, sir! Some things that stood out to me on here:

Lazer Tag -> Battlefish - Transition seemed a little wobbly but these two tunes sound like they were meant to go together. Real big stuff here.

Tripwire -> Boshoven -> Submerged - HUGE! Was bopping like a mad person to this!

Terror Drone -> Messiah - I've actually played around mixing these two together but couldn't get it to sound right. It feels like it's a difficult one to EQ but you did a hell of a better job than I did.

And of course, Get Busy -> Labyrinth made me nearly piss myself. That mix was insane, and a great note to end the set on!

Bigness all around, Gem, keep it up!

Bigness for a great liveset, sir! Some things that stood out to me on here:

Lazer Tag -> Battlefish - Transition seemed a little wobbly but these two tunes sound like they were meant to go together. Real big stuff here.

Tripwire -> Boshoven -> Submerged - HUGE! Was bopping like a mad person to this!

Terror Drone -> Messiah - I've actually played around mixing these two together but couldn't get it to sound right. It feels like it's a difficult one to EQ but you did a hell of a better job than I did.

And of course, Get Busy -> Labyrinth made me nearly piss myself. That mix was insane, and a great note to end the set on!

Bigness all around, Gem, keep it up!

Thanks for those kind words, sir! Concerning Lazer Tag >> Battlefish mix I'd like to add two things - firstly Markus deserves the credit for this one as he actually pointed out those two might work together in the first place (though the other way around if I remember it correctly) and secondly I fucked up EQ'ing on the breakdown of Lazer Tag, hence the wobbliness :) You're also right about Terror Drone >> Messiah, not really easy to make them sound right together, but I'm glad you were feeling it! Big up for checking it out!

Really enjoyed the mix, even though it wasn't entirely quite my cup of tea. An epic intro paves the way for the first mix. Quite flowing & mixed well, but not easy on my ears. Exhale - Lazer Tag - Battlefish are menacing string of mixes, all energetic. Aliens - The Jitters was a really wicked mix. Heard The Jitters before, but really went under the radar for me. Nice to hear it again in a quality mix & with No Reality rmx. Real Word - Reality Drift - Bad Kat - Five Breaths flowed really well. Couldn't really tell once the mix had ended, which is always a good sign, when you don't know the next tune has come in. Tripwire - Boshoven - Submerged rmx - Beartrap is an incredible string of mixes, all thoroughly enjoyable & my favourite section of the set :) Signal - Awkward was an interesting mix, very original. Messiah - Floating Zero - Cylon really brought the techy pleasure, then with Get Busy tagged on the end, it was quite a contrast which was cool. Wasn't a fan of the last three tunes, but the rest of the mix was quality.

If you can return the favor & give me some feedback on my mix I did last week Fallen Gemini, it would be greatly appreciated

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/...ridlok-Fierce-Break-Silent-Witness-Spor-Phace

ahh, that's where i remembered that dd from ;)

;)

Really enjoyed the mix, even though it wasn't entirely quite my cup of tea. An epic intro paves the way for the first mix. Quite flowing & mixed well, but not easy on my ears. Exhale - Lazer Tag - Battlefish are menacing string of mixes, all energetic. Aliens - The Jitters was a really wicked mix. Heard The Jitters before, but really went under the radar for me. Nice to hear it again in a quality mix & with No Reality rmx. Real Word - Reality Drift - Bad Kat - Five Breaths flowed really well. Couldn't really tell once the mix had ended, which is always a good sign, when you don't know the next tune has come in. Tripwire - Boshoven - Submerged rmx - Beartrap is an incredible string of mixes, all thoroughly enjoyable & my favourite section of the set :) Signal - Awkward was an interesting mix, very original. Messiah - Floating Zero - Cylon really brought the techy pleasure, then with Get Busy tagged on the end, it was quite a contrast which was cool. Wasn't a fan of the last three tunes, but the rest of the mix was quality.

If you can return the favor & give me some feedback on my mix I did last week Fallen Gemini, it would be greatly appreciated

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/...ridlok-Fierce-Break-Silent-Witness-Spor-Phace

Wow, thanks for a wicked feedback mate, appreciate it! And I'm glad you've enjoyed the mix, gonna repay you with the feedback tomorrow :) Downloaded your mix already on Sunday, I have it in my "mixes to listen to asap" queue :)

Woah dude missed this, streamin.

Cheers Trevor, I'm hoping this might be your cuppa tea, let me know what you think! :)

Back
Top Bottom