DnB Fallen Gemini - Let It Roll Winter 2014 Contest Mix

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
No point beating around the bush, first mix in the new year, trying my luck in yet another DJ competition, this time it's a bit deeper and darker affair. Recorded on 2 decks, a few slips in there but I hope you'll enjoy nonetheless!

Stream & DL Link:

http://hearthis.at/fllngemini/let-it-roll-winter-2014-contest-mix/

Tracklist:

01 Misanthrop - Deadlock [Neosignal]
>> Dub Phizix & Skittles - I'm A Creator [Exit]
02 Mefjus - Dissuade [Critical]
03 Vicious Circle - Instinct [Siren]
04 Mr. Frenkie - Darth Faider [Mindtech]
05 Frankee - Pandorum [ProgRAM]
06 Wingz - Back In The Old Days [unsigned dub]
07 Ulterior Motive - Lost Contact [Metalheadz]
08 Break - Isis [Symmetry]
09 Gridlok & Prolix - Revenge [Project Trendkill]
10 Phace & Rockwell - No! [Neosignal]
11 L 33 - Discrete [Addictive Behaviour]
12 Halogenix - Raya [Dispatch LTD]
13 Cause 4 Concern & Fierce - Carrier [Quarantine]
14 Icicle & Commix - Ultraclean [Shogun Audio]
15 Dose & Teknik - Hashtag [Dutty Audio]
16 Noisia - Facade VIP [RAM]
17 Alix Perez feat. Foreign Beggars - Dark Days [Shogun Audio]
18 Teddy Killerz - Impossible [RAM]
19 The Upbeats - The Unearthly [Non Vogue]
20 Evil Nine - They Live (TC Remix) [Marine Parade]
21 Joe Ford - Stride [Shogun Audio]
>> DJ Fresh - Skyhighatrist (Instrumental) [RAM]

Last edited:
Tight selection here, really enjoyed the inspired pacing and beat fest in the 2/3 of the mix.
Mix holds real nicely for an opener with a closing that'll leave the crowds wanting for more, good luck with the comp!

looks like im not the only one who mixes deadlock and im a creator! great mix again bro, nice selection ;) all the best with the competition!

Yeah, obviously great minds think alike and all that jazz :D Thanks for the kind words man!

First time ive looked on here in a bit - new mix from you FG. awesome.

TL looks right up my street.

:D

Nice one Stu, hopefully I won't let your expectations down! :)

gave this a listen and really nice mix man, really enjoyed the vibe of this mix, kept my head bopping throughout haha, favourite section had to be Mr. Frenkie - Darth Faider > Frankee - Pandorum > Wingz - Back In The Old Days > Ulterior Motive - Lost Contact > Break - Isis > Gridlok & Prolix - Revenge, tunes work really well together, think it was slightly off on pandorum into back in the old days but saved quickly, good luck in the competition

you break my heart stu :'(

that 06 track is pretty shit innit

xx

Shush Markus! You deserve a special shout for making this mix better! :)

gave this a listen and really nice mix man, really enjoyed the vibe of this mix, kept my head bopping throughout haha, favourite section had to be Mr. Frenkie - Darth Faider > Frankee - Pandorum > Wingz - Back In The Old Days > Ulterior Motive - Lost Contact > Break - Isis > Gridlok & Prolix - Revenge, tunes work really well together, think it was slightly off on pandorum into back in the old days but saved quickly, good luck in the competition

Cheers mate, glad you liked it! Yeah, it was a bit off on the drop, was struggling with that mix everytime I tried...had to be there tho :) Will jump on your latest mix, tracklist looks tasty!

Cheers mate, glad you liked it! Yeah, it was a bit off on the drop, was struggling with that mix everytime I tried...had to be there tho :) Will jump on your latest mix, tracklist looks tasty!
haha standard, cheers for checking my mix mate, any feedback is always appreciated

Back
Top Bottom