DnB Fallen.GeMiNi - Echoes of the Past, the Present & the Future vol.3

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Number three in da house. This time I tried to include a bit of everything I'm feeling right now, liquid stuff, deep rollers, techy/dancefloor steppers. Any feedback is highly appreciated as always of course, hope you guys will like it! :)

thumb3ho.jpg

Tracklist:

Sonic - All I Wanna Do [Hospital/NHS164]
>> Netsky - Drawing Straws [Hospital/NHS213]
Jubei & Kasra - The Rift [Critical/CRIT060]
Extra Curriculum - Last Day (SpectraSoul Club Mix) [Pigeonhole This!/PHT006]
Halogenix - Raya [Dispatch/DISLTD007]
Rockwell - Full Circle [Shogun Audio/SHA034]
Fierce & Vicious Circle - Section VIP [Quarantine/QRNPLATE001]
Technicolour - Centrifuge [Spearhead/SPEARLTD011]
Amoss - Flex [Renegade Hardware/HWARE17]
Dexcell - Recondite [Breach Audio/BA003]
Icicle feat. SP:MC - Dreadnaught [Shogun Audio/SHA040]
Phace - Strange Science [Shogun Audio/SHA032]
Culture Shock - Troglodyte [Ram Records/RAMM117]
Rido - Exoplanet [Obsessions/OBSE014]
Dexcell - The Lights [Breach Audio/BA003]
Alix Perez feat. Pevan Everett & SpectraSoul - Forsaken [Shogun Audio/SHA031]
Dephzac - Aurora [Citrus/CITRUS201103]
Chris.Su - First Snow [New State Music/NEWCD9056]
Kubrak - Time Moves On [Breed 12 Inches/BRD009]
Cause4Concern - Nothing Lasts Forever [Icarus Audio/ICARUS005]
Moving Fusion - Mystery Stranger [Viper/VPR042]
>> Noisia & Spor - Falling Through [Vision/VSN009]
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub [Virus/VRS007LP]
Apex - Gonzo [Lifted Music/LFTD008]
Noisia - Facade [Ram Records/RAMM59]
Halogenix - Laika [Dispatch/DIS058]
Calibre - Peace Organ [Sun And Bass/SABDIGITAL001]
Schematic - Free Me [Blu Saphir/BLUS017]
>> Optiv & BTK feat. Presence Known - Crawler [Demand/DMND004]
Seba - Nightrider [Nu-Directions/NU12051]
Mute & Mako - Essential Forms [Mars/MARS002]
Commix - I Have You [Metalheadz/METHCD015]
Logistics - Fibreglass [Hospital/NHS202]
Chroma - Fathom [Coded Music/CODED006]
BCee feat. Robert Owens - Keep The Faith [Spearhead/SPEAR041]
>> Alix Perez - Myriads (Jubei Remix) [Shogun Audio/SHA056]

Stream & Download

Cheers for that. Gonna backlog you a bit, though, as I am astonishingly beginning to be happy with the latest recording of my next one. May have it up sooner than expected.

Was great as always bruv, nice and varied. Especially liked Last Day >> Raya, Recondite >> Dreadnaught and Gonzo >> Facade!

Cheers mate! Yeah that Last Day Remix >> Raya mix seems to be the favourite part of this mix so far, I really love how Raya works with melodic stuff, tune of the year so far for me. Thanks for the kind words :)

The entire intro was class. Loved seeing what you did with that Spectrasoul Remix. Big tune that is now an insta-bag for me. The next five or so tunes (until Recondite) just flowed so well. Got lost in them and kept having to think about where I actually was in the mix. Really big bouncey vibes all throughout! Raya in particular is just massive!

Troggy >>> Exoplanet was really cute, too. Liked that transition alot, and then into the Lights! Huge fan of that tune, there!

Liked how you had Aurora sit under First Snow. They really complimented each other well! Definitely copping that Kubrak tune for a future project! Nasty biz! And then it goes in Nothing Lasts Forever, a tune which I have been CANING as of late, as its part of one of my upcoming mix projects! One of the only C4C tunes that I can really get into!

Gonzo is easily my favorite Apex tune. Going from that into Facade was nasty! I was a little offput by the sudden drop of it in the middle of Chubrub, but it was no biggie!

Love love loved Crawler > Nightrider. Pure vibes and bigness there. Also any time I can hear I Have You in a mix, I am a happy little camper. The exit mix was lovely as well, a little more subdued and that was nice.

Technically it was lovely, selection was nasty, energy level never really unnecessarily jumped. What else can I say, bruv? It was bigness all around!

Legend! Thanks for such an indepth feedback mate :) And I absolutely agree with you on case of C4C tunes. I'm not a huge fan of dropping a tune suddenly in the middle of another one (especially like that on the breakdown), but I wanted this blend to work the way it did on the second drop of Chrubrub, so sorry for that one :D

Been meaning to get round & listen to this, so hear is some in depth feedback. I got to agree with HAB, the intro is quality even though the tunes aren't entirely my cup of tea, a nice start to build on. Love when The Rift came in with the tale end of the intro. Not heard that Spectrasoul rmx of Last Day before, quite like it & mixed with Raya is sounds wicked. The mix with Raya & Full Circle is a beast, both tunes really compliment each other. The mix with Section vip is nice with the ticky ticky of Full Circle in the background. Centrifuge - Flex is a nice mix although not really a fan of Centrifuge. Then the mix with Recondite is immense, not heard that before & has flavours of Monolith in it which can't be bad. Quality tune. Dreadnaught - Strange Science is nice ;) swear I've heard that somewhere before. Strange Science - Troglodyte is a nice mix & so is Forsaken - Aurora. I like the mix with Falling Through, must start playing that again. The Chubrub - Gonzo - Facade - Laika section is really nice & technical, all the tunes flowed well. The tale end of tunes didn't really do it for me, they were all mixed well, but I wouldn't be picking any of them up. Another strong mix right the way though man. Very nice work

the first doubledrop was immense! the switch to the rift was even sicker, i almost flipped my table on that one

damn, the vox from that spectrasoul remix on the break worked perfectly with raya, insane!

full circle into section vip :OOOOOOO

flex with recondite is also siiiick and.. w00t, dreadnaught ^^

oh my you smash everything with this mix, strange science with troglodyte and then that big switch to exoplanet, woah

and forsaken goes very well with the light (didn't expect that tbh), very nice eq-ing

and there is an old friend, hi aurora! :)

first snow to time moves on also was really tasty, haven't heard time moves on since some time now

nothing last forever <3. has a special place in my heart

oooof. mystery stranger with falling through and chubrub goes smoothly in there

ooo, i thought you remove chubrub when gonzo comes in and there, it's back! and switch again, now i'm confused :lol:

wow, gotta say this has to be my favourite section of the mix (from mystery stranger to facade, just rolling so insanely nice)

those little beeps from crawler complimet free me nicely, well thought of that

fibreglass is rolling nicely with fathom

last mix is also rolling out nicely.

lol did you say something at the end? :D

hope that's enough feedback for you buddy, really enjoyed it and eagerly awaiting your next one

Been meaning to get round & listen to this, so hear is some in depth feedback. I got to agree with HAB, the intro is quality even though the tunes aren't entirely my cup of tea, a nice start to build on. Love when The Rift came in with the tale end of the intro. Not heard that Spectrasoul rmx of Last Day before, quite like it & mixed with Raya is sounds wicked. The mix with Raya & Full Circle is a beast, both tunes really compliment each other. The mix with Section vip is nice with the ticky ticky of Full Circle in the background. Centrifuge - Flex is a nice mix although not really a fan of Centrifuge. Then the mix with Recondite is immense, not heard that before & has flavours of Monolith in it which can't be bad. Quality tune. Dreadnaught - Strange Science is nice ;) swear I've heard that somewhere before. Strange Science - Troglodyte is a nice mix & so is Forsaken - Aurora. I like the mix with Falling Through, must start playing that again. The Chubrub - Gonzo - Facade - Laika section is really nice & technical, all the tunes flowed well. The tale end of tunes didn't really do it for me, they were all mixed well, but I wouldn't be picking any of them up. Another strong mix right the way though man. Very nice work

Thanks a lot mate, I'm glad you were feeling it! And I very much appreciate your feedback being detailed as always :) I'm trying to keep my mixes as variable as possible and I'm really happy that people can appreciate it even though some tunes aren't just their cup of tea. Agree about Falling Through, really love the tune and it seems to have been appearing in a lot of mixes lately again. Dreadnaught >> Strange Science is indeed a bit obvious mix, those ticky percussions work just so well together, so I'm sure somebody has already done it before :) Big ups for taking your time to listen and feedback!

the first doubledrop was immense! the switch to the rift was even sicker, i almost flipped my table on that one

damn, the vox from that spectrasoul remix on the break worked perfectly with raya, insane!

full circle into section vip :OOOOOOO

flex with recondite is also siiiick and.. w00t, dreadnaught ^^

oh my you smash everything with this mix, strange science with troglodyte and then that big switch to exoplanet, woah

and forsaken goes very well with the light (didn't expect that tbh), very nice eq-ing

and there is an old friend, hi aurora! :)

first snow to time moves on also was really tasty, haven't heard time moves on since some time now

nothing last forever <3. has a special place in my heart

oooof. mystery stranger with falling through and chubrub goes smoothly in there

ooo, i thought you remove chubrub when gonzo comes in and there, it's back! and switch again, now i'm confused :lol:

wow, gotta say this has to be my favourite section of the mix (from mystery stranger to facade, just rolling so insanely nice)

those little beeps from crawler complimet free me nicely, well thought of that

fibreglass is rolling nicely with fathom

last mix is also rolling out nicely.

lol did you say something at the end? :D

hope that's enough feedback for you buddy, really enjoyed it and eagerly awaiting your next one

Markus you legend! :D Detailed enough indeed! Thanks a lot for your kind words, I'm really happy to see you liked it. Finally someone pointed out that Crawler tease, I was really proud about this one tbh :teeth: And you deserve a special shout anyways for introducing me to Nothing Lasts Forever and Aurora, been spinning those two like a madman lately! So when is your next mix due out then? :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's call this a cheeky little bump for any more takers? I need some love guys! :D

i'm fucking awful for forgetting to feedback.

basically this is pretty smashing all round goodness. Didnt lose interest in this mix which can sometimes happen with the longer mixes.

fav section
Dephzac - Aurora [Citrus/CITRUS201103]
Chris.Su - First Snow [New State Music/NEWCD9056]
Kubrak - Time Moves On [Breed 12 Inches/BRD009]
Cause4Concern - Nothing Lasts Forever [Icarus Audio/ICARUS005]
Moving Fusion - Mystery Stranger [Viper/VPR042]
>> Noisia & Spor - Falling Through [Vision/VSN009]
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub [Virus/VRS007LP]
Apex - Gonzo [Lifted Music/LFTD008]
Noisia - Facade [Ram Records/RAMM59]
Halogenix - Laika [Dispatch/DIS058]

^^ all round goodness..a varied selection. tight. decent.

will be eyes peeled for your next mix.

Cheers Stu, your feedback is still much appreciated! I'm really glad you've pointed out this section as I'm really happy about it as well in particular. I've been meaning to stick it in a mix for quite some time, but it never seemed to fit until now and I was worried about not executing it right :)

Back
Top Bottom