DnB Fallen Gemini - Double Trouble

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
It's been a while since I've recorded my last thingy and I was also very busy working, so I had to force myself to get into the mix again as there's a local dj contest going on. After those few months it's feeling a bit sloppy but hopefully I'll manage to get a full grip back again soon. As the contest is for the mainstage, it's full of pure dancefloorish stuff this time, but I hope it won't put you off too much and you'll give it a whirl anyways. So here goes:

Tracklist:
01/ Rusko - Murda Sound [OWSLA]
02/ Hamilton - F**k It Up [RAM]
03/ Optiv & BTK feat. Sam Wills - Understand VIP [Fabriclive/Shogun Audio]
04/ Audio - Collision [Virus]
05/ MONSTA - Holdin' On (Skrillex & Nero Remix) [OWSLA]
06/ The Prototypes - Insomniac [Shogun Audio]
07/ Hamilton - Push [RAM]
08/ Matrix - Shelter [Viper]
09/ ShockOne feat. Phetsta & Reija Lee - Universes [Viper]
10/ InsideInfo & Mefjus - Mythos [Virus]
11/ Break - Steam Train [Symmetry]
12/ Metrik - Engine Room [Viper]
13/ Hamilton - Get Together [RAM]
14/ Technimatic - Intersection [SGN:LTD]
15/ Optiv & CZA - Journey Inwards [C4C]
16/ Krakota - Analysis Paralysis [Playaz]
17/ Hazard - Time Tripping [Playaz]
>> Chroma - Surge [Commercial Suicide]

Not lost your touch at all mate, from start to finish has been a crazy ride, defo got me pumped up for the week though !!
Was tight, crisp, great mixes
- opening mix was banging, Understand came in pretty sweet, Collision sat perfect ontop, Holdin On was tight, did sound good even though i wouldnt enjoy that normally, next few tunes flowed seamlessly over each other, picked up at Mythos as Steam Train sounded wicked over that from there i kinda got lost, everything was clean kinda zoned out, that Krakota tune woke me up, and then a tidy finish too with Time Tripping, very very exciting mix, and all crammed into 35mins, bloody brilliant man !
hope to hear anew one soooon

Not lost your touch at all mate, from start to finish has been a crazy ride, defo got me pumped up for the week though !!
Was tight, crisp, great mixes
- opening mix was banging, Understand came in pretty sweet, Collision sat perfect ontop, Holdin On was tight, did sound good even though i wouldnt enjoy that normally, next few tunes flowed seamlessly over each other, picked up at Mythos as Steam Train sounded wicked over that from there i kinda got lost, everything was clean kinda zoned out, that Krakota tune woke me up, and then a tidy finish too with Time Tripping, very very exciting mix, and all crammed into 35mins, bloody brilliant man !
hope to hear anew one soooon

Cheers Danny, you're too kind! Always a pleasure to hear your thoughts :)

really liked this mix, thought all the tunes blended in well with each other and some mad double drops in there, think the track selection was really well thought out and would pop off in the rave , favourite part of the mix had to be InsideInfo & Mefjus - Mythos > Break - Steam Train.

Yes FG finally getting round to a lot of feedback.

Not my usual thing i'd go for but can make exceptions for you.

Best bits for me where the Understand > Collision mix. Just rude. Mythos (even though deep down I prefer blunt) > Steam Train was silly good. The Time Tripping > Surge mix at the end was fire.

Looking forward to something back on the deeper/techier realms from you mang! will keep my eyes peeled.

If you get a chance would appreciate your thoughts on my latest mix in my sig bro (y)

I'm running quite a bit late on this but this mix was heavy, man! The first few tracks until Collision had an amazing vibe of strong basses and rolling lines. Then when Monsta came in and stayed through for a few tunes it was all about the noisy bass and that had a really rolling quality to it. Total fire energy vibes. I was also a really big fan of Universes -> Mythos and Time Tripping -> Surge. Great mixes, the EQing seemed pretty solid. I'm working towards your new mix but this was a great little bit. Big ups, yourself!

Back
Top Bottom