DnB Fallen Gemini - DnBFrance Guest Mix #74

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Yo, what's up crew :) After some time I finally got down to record another mix, this time it's for DnBFrance, an hour full of some nice deep and liquid flavours, hope you enjoy!

Tracklist:

01 RoyGreen & Protone feat. Pennygiles & Nina – Wake Up [Intrigue Music]
>> Nymfo – Woodpecker [Innerground]
02 Hybrid Minds – Starlet (Phil Tangent Remix) [Spearhead]
03 DJ Hazard – Time Tripping [Playaz]
04 Phil Tangent – Lunar [Soul:R]
>> DRS feat. Enei – Count To Ten [Soul:R]
05 Poeck feat. Yves Paquet – Feeling [Sweet Punch]
06 Survival – Shadow [Osiris Music]
07 Mayhem & Logam – Aphelion [Santoku]
08 Hidden Orchestra – Vorka (DC Breaks Remix) [Tru Thoughts]
09 Dramatic & dbAudio – Seduction [V]
10 Technimatic – Looking For Diversion [Shogun Audio]
11 Malaky – Forgotten Times [Celsius]
12 Technicolour, Komatic & LSB – Rotary Motion [Integral]
>> Frankee – Flinstone [ProgRAM]
13 Artificial Intelligence feat. Steo – What You Had [Metalheadz]
14 Commix feat. Steve Spacek – How You Gonna Feel [Metalheadz]
15 Chroma – Sovereign [ProgRAM]
16 Jubei – Outcast [Critical Music]
17 Phil Tangent – Rinjani [Integral]
18 Hybrid Minds – New Orleans (BCee Remix) [Spearhead]
19 Calibre – Smooth Baby [Critical Music]
20 Phil Tangent – Squaring The Circle [Soul:R]
21 Friction & K-Tee – Overtime (SpectraSoul Remix) [Shogun Audio]
22 June Miller – Brave Man [Sonorous Music]
23 Trilo – Whispers [Authentic Music dub]
24 Lynx & Hellrazor feat. Kemo – How You Move Me [Sun And Bass]
25 NickBee & Sunchase – Mangup [Invisible]
26 Subwave feat. Enei – Rainbows [Metalheadz]
>> Sub Zero – Brighter Days [Playaz]

Full article for those of you who can speak French

Wattup fallen..... I banged this one in the car and it was top shelf as usual mang. I have been listening to ur mixes ever since the eat brain joint and u have become one of my favorite DJs. Mixes are always clean and tune selection is always on point. Hope ur doing well mang. Back to the top..
Ez

Wattup fallen..... I banged this one in the car and it was top shelf as usual mang. I have been listening to ur mixes ever since the eat brain joint and u have become one of my favorite DJs. Mixes are always clean and tune selection is always on point. Hope ur doing well mang. Back to the top..
Ez

Ez beknoxx, hope you're doing great mang! :) You're too kind mate! Got your last bit lined up for listening, tracklist looks mint, will get back to you with some feedback ;)

Saw this on soundcloud the other day will have a listen asap dude!

What up Joe? Had a listen to your latest mix in the week and need to get back on it again, top stuff as per!

had this one on in the kitchen at work this morning. top mix as usual FG :)

Keep them coming!

Cheers Muzza! Glad you like it! Saw you've done some crazy mixes lately again, need to check them out! :)

All over it mate.
Jubei - Outcast... personal fav.

Big up Teddy! 100% agree on the subject of Outcast, by far my favourite Jubei tune :) So when will you deliver some new mix of yours so I have something to listen to on repeat, hm? :)

Big big mix, FG! I've been dark as of late, but I came in to this one while digging out from a massive snowstorm. Lovely mix that kept me moving. I really like the technical aspects of it, and the sick double drops and fun bouncey teases. That's a tip I've been on for a while and you're nailing it, man. Intro with Nymfo was huge! Love the teases of Count to Ten, Time Tripping, etc. What really shows is that we've got some similar mixing styles, as I had forgotten about Forgotten Times (ironic!) but as soon as it came in I was like, "Yo, Rotary Motion would sound sick coming in on this." Sure enough, what do you do? Wow! This happened when I heard one of SirReal's mixes a while back too. Glad to see we're all on the same page!

Really dug the vibes leading into the Overtime Remix, as you know I'm a large fan of that one. Big big blend there, man! The mix rolled out nice and smooth, LOVE that Sub Zero tune as a closer. Big ups, man! I'll have to start peeping these more often.

Big big mix, FG! I've been dark as of late, but I came in to this one while digging out from a massive snowstorm. Lovely mix that kept me moving. I really like the technical aspects of it, and the sick double drops and fun bouncey teases. That's a tip I've been on for a while and you're nailing it, man. Intro with Nymfo was huge! Love the teases of Count to Ten, Time Tripping, etc. What really shows is that we've got some similar mixing styles, as I had forgotten about Forgotten Times (ironic!) but as soon as it came in I was like, "Yo, Rotary Motion would sound sick coming in on this." Sure enough, what do you do? Wow! This happened when I heard one of SirReal's mixes a while back too. Glad to see we're all on the same page!

Really dug the vibes leading into the Overtime Remix, as you know I'm a large fan of that one. Big big blend there, man! The mix rolled out nice and smooth, LOVE that Sub Zero tune as a closer. Big ups, man! I'll have to start peeping these more often.

Yo HAB, how are you bruv? Haven't seen you around in a while, still checking here to see if some new mix of yours hasn't surfaced already :) Haha, know that feel man, had some of those moments with your and SirReal's mixes as well, that Forgotten Times >> Rotary Motion mix practically asks for itself, innit? I knew immediately I have to try it when I had a first listen to Forgotten Times :) And you know I'm a huge fan of Overtime RMX, too. Big up for checking this out and leaving some thoughts, much appreciated!

TL is big, will be checking mate

Cheers Danny, should be right up your street, let me know what you think! :)

huge mix, gave this a few listens now and some great mixes in there, solid throughout. Really enjoyed Hybrid Minds – Starlet (Phil Tangent Remix) > DJ Hazard – Time Tripping > Phil Tangent – Lunar > DRS feat. Enei – Count To Ten > Poeck feat. Yves Paquet – Feeling, great selection there especially the mix with count to ten, haven't heard that tune in ages and nice to hear it mixed in so well with 2 tunes I've never heard before. Favorite bit for me had to be Technicolour, Komatic & LSB – Rotary Motion >Frankee – Flinstone > Artificial Intelligence feat. Steo – What You Had > Commix feat. Steve Spacek – How You Gonna Feel > Chroma – Sovereign > Jubei – Outcast > Phil Tangent – Rinjani > Hybrid Minds – New Orleans (BCee Remix) > Calibre – Smooth Baby, just amazing, mix with flintstone was big, how you gonna feel is a classic that I love to hear in the mix and the new orleans remix into smooth baby was really nice blend. Big up mate will be getting some more plays from me

Never left feedback

Mixes nowadays are more and more about selection and this didn't disappoint.

Lunar is a personal favourite. Need to dig this out.

Fav sections
Poeck feat. Yves Paquet – Feeling [Sweet Punch]
Survival – Shadow [Osiris Music]
Mayhem & Logam – Aphelion [Santoku]

Never heard any of these, made for a really smooth transition and on first listen had no idea which tune was what.

Sovereign >> Outcast was sick!!! Didn't pick up Sovereign on vinyl still tempted.
Squaring the Cicle >> Overtime remix was big. Still prefer the original though :D

Stuck it on a CD so permanently in the car rotation.

Big up Vaclav.

Back
Top Bottom