Fallen.GeMiNi - Deep Shit (including Rido, Hybris, Icicle, Jubei and more)

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Ez lads, finally managed to finish this mix full of deep rollers. This time it's not really focused on the dancefloor, rather to sit back and let the basslines do the job (still some blends may be dangerously skanky and cause screwing your faces a little). Any feedback is appreciated, especially hating on my poor EQ skills :D

So without any further delaying, here it is:

http://www.mixcloud.com/fallengemini/deep-shit/

bookletr.jpg

Again, soundcloud's pissing me off with some breakdown shizzle, when they fix it, I'll re-upload it there as usual :)

Last edited:
liking the look of this.

first mix is wicked. bit full on tho, less bass required and i would notch down arrows mid slightly giving more room for the vocals.
black belt mixed wicked with arrows. came in out of nowhere, what set up u using?

lofar - was cool, black belt needed some bass subtraced tho, they were fighting for room a lil.
next tune is mixed cool!
cold one is cool, again too much bass on bass activity
makosa - another good blend, all ur mixing ideas so far are really very good, just need polishing up with sublte eq work.

no fear - was cool.

surface - yeah u can really hear why eqing bass is so important in this mix. if you had lowered one of them, either one, it would have sounded nice either way. coz they were both up, they are distorting and the other elements in the mix dont stand a chance of poking through. those percussion bits on no fear are all muffled and the treble is weak. try that mix out with no fears bass almost all the way down and a lil less trebble. then on surface just subtract a lil mid so no fear has some space to pop in.

focus - cool mix
meanacing ways - worked realy well.

gotta shoot out, but will finish this mix soon man,

Cheers Teddy, appreciate your feedback very much! Will definitely keep an eye for those bits you've mentioned, I'm currently using Traktor with external soundcard and Behringer DJX900 for mixing, trying to save up for some decent decks (I'd like to spin vinyl again) :)

I've been meaning to listen to this but I've been super busy.

Don't worry, bruv, I haven't forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom