DnB Fallen.GeMiNi - !Bounce @Le Garage Noir 09/09/2011 (New Live Mix full of cheese)

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Hey there, I was pretty busy lately and didn't feel myself doing another mix but luckily I was asked to play out so I did a live recording this time. The event was kinda mainstream with lots of brostep and house afterwards, so I've decided to fill my mix mostly with widely popular cheesy tunes (and I hope it doesn't knock you off listening because I've tried really hard to make it sound really good :D). Anyways due to soundcloud telling me bullshit about copyright issues with New Life track, this time it's only on Mixcloud (if anyone would feel tempted to download it, feel free to ask and I'll upload it on dnbshare). The tracklist goes like this:

01 Nero - New Life /More Than Alot/
02 Friction ft. McLean - Someone (The Prototypes Remix) /Shogun Audio/
03 Friction ft. McLean - Someone /Shogun Audio/
04 ShockOne ft. Phetsta - Crucify Me Pt.1 (Extended DnB Mix) /Viper/
>> Sub Focus - Rock It /RAM/
06 Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Close /New State Music/
07 L-Plus - April /Technique/
08 Delta Heavy - Space Time /RAM/
09 L-Plus - Time Travel /Technique/
10 The Prototypes - Your Future /Shogun Audio/
11 Muffler - Dribble /Hospital/
12 The Prototypes - Cascade (Cutline Remix) /UKF/
13 The Prototypes - Cascade /Infrared/
14 Smooth - Micro /Viper/
15 Delta Heavy - Minus /RAM/
16 Culture Shock - Bad Red /RAM/
17 Loadstar - Hit The Ground /RAM/
18 The Prototypes - Born To Rise /Shogun Audio/
19 Futurebound vs Metrik - Sabotage /Viper/
20 Noisia - Deception /RAM/
21 Hadouken! - M.A.D. (Phace Remix) /Surface Noise/
22 Wretch 32 ft. Example - Unorthodox (Logistics Remix) /Ministry Of Sound/
23 Furlonge ft. Katie Alley - Reach Out /Viper/
24 Alix Perez ft. Foreign Beggars - Dark Days /Shogun Audio/
25 Hamilton - Echoes /RAM/
26 Optiv & BTK - Crawler /Demand/
27 Chase & Status - No Problem /RAM/

http://www.mixcloud.com/fallengemini/bounce-le-garage-noir-09092011/

Love me some live cheese, especially that of the Fallen Gemini variety.

Sure, I'll give a listen.

Yeah, this is the good kind of cheese, so I gave it a listen! Very nice selection and mixing overall. Wasn't a fan of that Crucify Me and Rock It blend, but other than that it was great. Never heard that Time Travel tune before, nice mixes with Space Time and Your Future! Sabotage >> Deception was big really too.

What is your set up man?

Cheers guys, thanx for listening!

@Mikkandro: I'm currently playing through my laptop, mixing over standard mixer though. I'm used to work with vinyls a bit and with Traktor Scratch, but since my mate moved away with his decks and I'm a poor student, I have to do it this way now (but I'm saving to buy a new pair of decks, so hopefully I'll be able to do vinyl one day again).

@Mikkandro: I'm currently playing through my laptop, mixing over standard mixer though. I'm used to work with vinyls a bit and with Traktor Scratch, but since my mate moved away with his decks and I'm a poor student, I have to do it this way now (but I'm saving to buy a new pair of decks, so hopefully I'll be able to do vinyl one day again).

Nice one, wanted to hear, because I'm thinking about getting some equipment myself.

Back
Top Bottom