Falaraki

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
im flying out to Falaraki in Rhodes on wednesday morning. supposed to hav an interestin selection of nightlife, but if anyone happens to know of any dnb nites out there id really appreciate them sharin. theres only so much holiday style cheesy trance and house clubs u can take!

youre obviously kiddin mang,
faliraki is a very tacky, smelly touristy place, where the only drums would be cans of Heineken, and bass the barfing of English and Scandinavian tourists at the beach.

If possible, take me advice man, and stay well clear of faliraki. You really cant get a worse holiday place in Greece, regardless if youre local or foreign.
If ya booked tickets, etc.
prepare yourself for doing everything you were up to in England, drinking crap booze at an english style pub, eat some really dodgy cat-souvlaki, and talk/shout/fight/shag with other english peeps, and all under 40C sun...and a few hairy people calling you malaka..
enjoy ;) :monkey:

yeh thats sort of what i was expecting really! its the sun and cheap drinks im mainly after. i just heard from someone that there was a club that had a drum n bass nite there. i spose thats a bit too good to be true tho :) what is it with dnb and europe? :mad_guy:

sparkyc10 said:
what is it with dnb and europe? :mad_guy:
You mad or what ?
"Europe" (as you so tactfully excluded Britain off) is rockin it in dnb events/producer/younameit, and without the whole dubspotting malarky, and sensible prices.
And while Greece might not be the mecca of "european" dnb, FYI, theres nuff events to keep a small dedicated mad crew more than happy.
And if you expected to find dnb in a shit place, no local holidaymaker ever sets foot, then you got another thing coming mate.

Not slaggin ya off or nuthin, ye? :thumbpsup:
Go to Crete instead.

il admit i did forget about germany when i said that. i fancy goin for a dnb break there sumtime soon!

its not really the dnb im after goin there tho. i was just wanderin if there was any there if i did fancy a nite out with it. falaraki was the best compromise i cud come up with me girlfriend for a holiday so im just really goin along with it for the beaches and the waterpark nearby. dont get me wrong tho mate. i didnt plan to go out there and rave it up to friction and andy c all week believe me! what i meant from the question was just if anyones been out there and what its like cos iv never been

Back
Top Bottom