## Fake Tattoo Sleeves ##

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
## Fake Tattoo Sleeves ##

personaly im not into ink , each to their own i spose just i found these and thought ,... :lol: ... :shake::shake: ching ching !!

1 for the kiddies into the image thing but yet have a mindstate of 1 day there grow up and have to get a job , not everyones gunna be a rockstar , lol .....

This painless and temporary solution is made from 100% stretchable and washable Nylon, one size fits all and it comes in a set of 2 so you can wear one or both, depending on how far you want to go.

Can't take the pain but want an instant and realistic solution, then check these out and get the look you're after!

more info @ http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/tattoo-sleeves.html :rofl:

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
I reckon tattoo's on blokes are wellllllll sexy, would be a little disappointed to find out that it was fake. If you're gunna do it, you should really do it properly.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
kinda cool i guess if you wana try it out.
just wear it for a year, and then if you're not bored of it, go for the real thing!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
I reckon tattoo's on blokes are wellllllll sexy, would be a little disappointed to find out that it was fake. If you're gunna do it, you should really do it properly.
what she said. personally, if i knew someone who's wearing this crap id just rip on him mercilessly.

"you like the style, but you want to get a job in the future"
there's thousand of people with full sleeves at high paid office jobs all round Britain. all it takes is a long sleeved shirt. I mean fuck man, my boss has a huge pentagram at the back of his neck, and he's on 35 grand.