Fake bitches

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, Jun 28, 2012.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Hate them...

About to get on the train this morning... spot a little fitty about to get on the door next to mine... so as you do... thought id go to that door instead and have a nice bit of eye candy for the journey..... sit down and she sits opposite!! FUKIN RESULT!!.... BUT NO!!! Fake eye lashes!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Fuck off with your donkey hair/plastic lashes! FUCK OFF!!

Then... then.... it got worse.... look at her hands.... STREAKES!!!!.... the tasty complexion that i once thought was that of a nicely olive skinned sexy biatch... turns out to be St Tropez sunshine in a fukin bottle fake bitch juice!! FUCK YOU!!!

I felt like saying.... look bitch.... i know you think you look good with your fake lashes... bottle tan and propbably fake hair extensions now that i think of it.... BUT YOU FUKIN DONT!!! You look like some kind of shitty advert for some shitty Fat Gypsy Wedding. You have ruined my morning journey... thanks.... bitch.

/RANT

2. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Fake ticket? Bet there was probably fake legs aswell, should have violently tugged at her legs in front of a packed carriage, screaming "LETS SEE WHAT ELSE OF YOURS IS FAKE!!!". Got off i at the next stop with a 12" rubber dildo in your hand

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

quick and clever decision making as always maloneys. that would show them whos boss. but its a sign o the times old boy. thats what that is. also, a uk thing, the tarted up look with fake everything and short everything else in the skin flaying december snow disco queue smoking cigarettes wait this reminds me of something, that girl what got fingered at the dubsteps award in front of the cameras. gods she was beautiful. could be some of her bits were fake and yes she did smoke cigarettes, but i love her.

4. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Smoking is cool.

5. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Oh god... Old Logiballs has a chavcrush!!

6. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

some glasses might sort you ot then

7. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

sounds like that girl i know in s london... was she fat?

8. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

theyre always fat if theyve got fake eyelashes, caked on makeup and fake tan

unless theyre just ugly

9. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

lil from column a, lil from column b

10. logikz

totally dude, its a fat girl trick to cake on makeup and fake everything and short skirt, huge cleavage, advanced underwear and shoes, but when all is said and done and that shit comes off, what youre left with is very meager indeed. a fat uggo with no class (meaning taste, morals, education and tact, before you ask, andrew) BUT who am i to judge right, fatsos need love too, and god made fatsos for a reason which i believe has something to do with single men whos on a sexual dry spell, you can always turn to a sexual fatso, if worse comes to wurst. of course it does take considerable sacrifice in the self esteem, self respect and just plain old yuck areas but once you get stabbin thats all she wrote. the fat lady sing so to speak, no pun intended.

11. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

question dude...

even with the fake tan and fake eyelashes was she still fit ? would you still have shaged her ? putting your hate of fakery to one side lol!

as much as i understand where your cuming from, i dont care how much fake shit they got on, if theyre fit, theyre fit!
    my misses wheres the lot... fake nails, fake eye lashes, fake tan , but theyre are subtle... not slaggy

and only when she goes out , rest of the time she dresses pretty normal.

12. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Everyone knows fat girls give amazing blowjobs doe

And you can blow your beans anywhere...face, hair, their handbag

13. mr karnage

the cleavage doe

14. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

this

15. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Well.... if she had taken it all off... She would deffo be fit.

But with that shit on i just cant stand it.... like... in my opinion... it just makes girls look worse. Makes them look like clowns.... like really... who do they think they are fooling with fake lashes!?? really..... no one looks at a girl with fake lashes and says... "those lashes are really nice"?? do they!?? cause you know they're fake. Fake tan... fine... apart from the smell and brown bed sheets.... fake nails... fine... they can look like real nails if they are done properly..... hair extensions.... mmmmm... absolutly hate them.... but again sometimes you can be fooled.... but LASHES!!! ALWAYS KNOW THEY ARE FAKE!!! DISGUSTING!!!

EERRRRGGHHH!!! Im so glad my mrs doesnt bother with all that shit.

hahahaha! THIS!!!

16. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Attractive woman sits opposite Rocksteady on the train and the first thing he notices are her fake eye lashes :gimp:

:teeth:

herojuana likes this.
  17. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Mate... its the only thing i notice once i spot them!! fuk... its like when a really fugly or weird looking person sits it front of you and you cant stop looking at them cause they are just that fugly/weird..... its like that.... it takes over... all of a suddent shes gone from this sexy bitch with a pert little bum ive seen getting on the train... to a super hag with overly long plastic lashes... and all i can think about is telling her how fukin ridiculous she looks.

yeh it is pretty gay.... but a woman is nothing without a pretty face.... and that shit ruins it for me.

18. logikz

hey somethings wrong with my browser, why is it freezing every 30 seconds? dont tell me i have to reboot because i wont.

19. mr karnage

punch it in the screen

20. logikz

thank you karnage but i got a quote from the computer repair and its quite pricey but they explained why, you see i need a crankcase. and a new hobbit. then of course a unicorn from the land beyond time. Then a haunted air conditioner exorcism, or it wont damn work.
    Then a plutonium air filter cos these days they got that air pollutions. Then they charge extra because of superman, with the delivery to krypton.
    And then the cow jumped over the moon.