Fake Andy C Twitter account - lolz

"Can someone tell that roid monkey MC Det I want my Torchwood DVD Boxset back. He scratched the Stargate Universe collection I leant him.Tool"

"I wouldn't buy a Dachshund. Their amusing sausage shape means they take 50% longer to stroke than other dogs, and time is money I'm Andy C"

"@FrictionShogun drumstep reminds me of a heavy ket session at Fabric, I was convinced the gateway to Narnia was below the monitor in room 1 "

Epic stuff.

"I just unlocked 3 new costumes for Ken on Super Street Fighter II Turbo, looks like that Turbulence Remix might be another few months."

:rofl:

Last edited:
@edrush need you to look after my facebook farm 2nite, crops need watering and there's a plough in the online shed. I'll give you 25 coins

:rofl:

too good.

this one is just a good idea..

To save on costly record sleeves I have started to glue records together that I don't play the B sides of. Thus creating a double A side.

@bassmentdnb Nice one, it was a good gig even if it did remind me of an episode of Fun House directed by David Lynch.

Last edited:
These really are gold

Merry Xmas to all my fans, also I will be increasing my DJ fee's by 2.5% in line with the planned VAT increase.

Listenin to that Breakage bit again. I got it wrong earlier, it sounds more like a Labrador with hooves dancing on a wave stricken boat

Looking forward to Fabric on 27th, always like playing there nice mix of people it's like Takeshi's Castle if it was filmed in Hackney

a pencil stabbed into a lump of blu tac makes an ideal holder for polo mints durin hectic gigs. Leaves a hand free for rewinds, salutes etc

@dragonjones dragons den idea 2 - 'Cash in the Addict' you give me a van and I drive about shaking the homeless down for any cash they have

@timwestwood maintain being 'down with the kids' by adopting a Simon Cowell haircut

@MissKatiePrice are you still with Alex? you always seem to be photographed with Gary Coleman that's all

@MCDET The Real Hustle is on BBC later, get some tips for Xmas

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

I love these fake account things, so funny if you understand where they are coming from. The Dillinja one seems alittle more dirrect but still got potential imo

Andy Fake C

" Also giving away 75 signed copies of Nightlife 5 and an old pair of slippers Jeff reckons he made Turbulence in. Size 6 "

Fake Dillinja

" Lemon Ds tracks were pretty fucking shit looking back, not sure why i let him on any of the albums "

An Mc account would be funny they could go all out with " new lyrics " can you imagine imo

The fake Andy C Twitter seems to get funnier by the day. This is my fave at the mo:

@kasracritical Nick & Gav just sent me a tune that sounds like a car alarm going off at an ADHD convention. You want it? Not up to Ram spec

This is win:

I went to my first dyslexic rave last night. Everyone was taking F's and a bloke in the corner was trying to inject a Heron.

Back
Top Bottom